Community post

Discussion

Symptoms already??

So today I am 2dpo and earlier this morning and a little through out the day I felt some "twinges" on my right side ( where I ovulated from ). Could it be possible to be feeling that this early? I also had some heart burn a little bit ago. Just curious. Really hopeful about this cycle this could be the one!! Any other ladies just starting the TWW?

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

2dpo I had a bbt temp, just like the one time I charted & got pregnant (was chemical though...) *I got pregnant right after that w/o a cycle in between, ended up being Blighted Ovum, but never charted til I thought I'd be Oing or getting AF...to my surprise temps were high :-)*

But I just felt pregnant that day. Now my temps are in the range of 98.65 - 98.7 and I'm 7dpo. I work 3rd shift though, so idk how this is affecting temps...but I am SO hopeful. And with my symptoms if I end up not preggers I'm labeling myself a lunatic.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

13 years ago

yea I always feel crazy when I "just know im pregnant" and then I turn out not to be. But i'm really feeling this time is it.. Hope it's not all in my head!

13 years ago • Post starter

Do you think it's possible you are just still feeling ovulation symptoms? I am 3 DPO and I felt that way yesterday, and today nothing....although I started crying for no apparent reason hehehe, maybe just my progesterone increasing? OR Im preggers :) I also noticed a temp dip, but this is my first month charting BBT and CM....my temp was 99.0, 99.8, and now 98.7! Also still having EWCM! Best of luck to you and a sticky bean :)

13 years ago

Yea it could be that! But who knows anymore.. If nothing this month I will Start charting BBT and taking OPK and really checking my CM. I do sometimes but I just want to happen on its own too ya know. *sigh* it's such emotional torture. lol the things we do to get preggers when some have it to easy!!! Crazy! but it'll alll be worth it when those tow pink lines show up!! Stay in touch if I don't get my BFP this cycle i'd be excited to see if you do!! Baby Dust!!

13 years ago • Post starter

I totally understand what you mean! Today I was driving and I saw a lady with 3 kiddos all under the age of 2!! I was like seriously?! Ugh, I hope she doesn't take it for granted....cause here we are charting and felling every single twinge, pain, mood swing etc. I am really routing for you! Thank you for the kind words. Keep in touch! I would love to have a TWW buddy

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo