Community post

Discussion

Cycle Day 2 NEED A BUDDY this cycle!!

well I definitely thought this was my month!! NO such luck. AF showed her evil face yesterday and 4 days early at that!! So my boyfriend and I have decided that this cycle we will get the OPK and start testing.. This is our 3rd cycle of trying and I know that's not that long but it feels like forever when you want it so bad. Just need/ want someone to go through it with that way it doesn't feel like eternity. BABY DUST to all!! =) keep the faith a new cycle means another chance!!

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I know how you feel.
I'm just about to end my 3rd cycle, hoping no AF is going to show up today or tomorrow.. then I can do a test and hope for the best. It's so frustrating when you want it so bad. Who would have thought that what we have been preventing for all these years actually isn't that easy to accomplish =).

I haven't tried the OPK yet but I'm afraid that they would make me even more obsessive then what I already am ha ha..

Baby dust to you!

13 years ago

My husband and I have been waiting for a BFP since Aug '10- 7cycles. It would be nice to have someone to talk through the crazy issues. So, if you have anything you want to talk about, you can contact me.

&

13 years ago

THis is my first time TTC and unfortunately on my 2nd month. THe came this morning. SO, after reading everyone's posts, I ordered Preeseed, OPK, and fertility vitamins for both of us! I'm 32 and hate to read that my chances are decreasing quickly after 30! UHG! Not fair.

Good luck to all of us this month!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

THis is my first time TTC and unfortunately on my 2nd month. THe came this morning. SO, after reading everyone's posts, I ordered Preeseed, OPK, and fertility vitamins for both of us! I'm 32 and hate to read that my chances are decreasing quickly after 30! UHG! Not fair.

Good luck to all of us this month!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

good luck to everyone!!! and ladies drink your Robitussin it can't hurt!! Google it, has pretty interesting facts on Robitussin and fertility I'll be drinking some starting wednesday on my fertile days thin start tracking my ovulation!! kind of excited and nervous to see if it will help!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo