Community post

Discussion

Fertile days start 4/13!! Need a buddy!!

Going to be TTC again this cycle from April 13th to April 22nd!! My fertile days. Heard about the Robitussin and will try that to thin out my cervical mucus and hopefully have luck this month!! Gotta get the OPK too and realyl double team this baby making business!! =) high hopes!!

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, I've also got my fertile time around the next week or so. I've only recently started charting, last 2 cycles, I only monitored AF days, but this cycle I've started taking temps too.

My cycles are quite irregular, ranging from 30 to 45 days, so its all guess work really. I'm going to try using preseed and instead cups this time too.

Good luck with your BDing this week. I'll keep everything crossed for you (except the obvious!)

TerriLou
xx

13 years ago

GOOD LUCK to you too!! How does the preseed work? I've never heard of that..

13 years ago • Post starter

Preseed is a lube that is supposed to help the swimmers along their way. Plus some women need that extra lube anyway, and most will interfer with ttc, but preseed wont. So, what cd are you on now?

User Image We are so ready to be pregnant! We are parents with empty arms. User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo