Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 300 Replies | Last Page

The day I went for my blood test I thought I was going to loose it all over the lab tech. She was really slow so she almost got it! Yesterday was the same. But I actually at good supper last night and slept for almost 12 hours last night so today I feel better but it is still lingering! With my m/c I was only sick two evenings and my ectopic I wasn't sick at all. It sucks that symptoms can change so much and be so different for two different people. It is hard not to read into every little thing.

Katie
Good work! Also good luck for today!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Him ladies today is CD 14 -and the 3rd day of flashing smilies....hope that's a good sign....

User Image

11 years ago

It's with a heavy shattered heart that I say... I'm miscarrying my 5th pregnancy (7thbaby)

11 years ago

According.....I am SO so sorry about what you are going through...will be saying a prayer for you and your future rainbow baby....

User Image

11 years ago

So sorry to hear that according! I am thinking about you during this difficult time! I will say a prayer for you and your little one.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Oh according I am so Sorry :-(
big hugs honey..

11 years ago

Cramping this morning.. Scary nightmares the past three nights.

So sorry for the miscarriage I just read :( Don't lose hope!!

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Took a clear blue regular at 1am and it was negative...I'm sooo mad we didn't bd Sunday ..that was the day I got the solid smilie....awwwwwwwwwwwww

User Image

11 years ago

katie, did you bd before it?

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Yes, Wednesday ..tmi alert.........'it slip out' a little at the end, so some off the little guys didn't make it in......lol...sorry......and we BDed again Friday and Saturday ....and Sunday was the first day of solid smilie and no BD...will BD today .....but It might be kinda late but it's worth a shot...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo