Community post

Discussion

anyone else 38 or older ??

View Full Post

since turning 38 last week im feeling very stressed about my age and getting preggers, its beginning to get me down and im feeling my chances are slipping away anyone else feel the same ??

ive been ttc for 14 months.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

43 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 43 Replies | Last Page

I'm going to get baby aspirin and folic acid Also fish oil that has lots of omega 3

13 years ago

what benefit does the baby asprin have ??

x

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya girls.. I have had 2 rounds of Clomid, but this month I've decided to not take it. I'm taking a prenat,folic,vit B,Omega,EPO and using preseed. I sure hope this is my month..I'm really OVER all of this stress. My dh is having an SA done next week. The doctor took his blood yesterday to check his hormone levels. We will get the results back on the 28th. Maybe just maybe we'll get it right this month!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

the stress is awful , i know it too well , my dp had his sa 15 days ago and we waiting for the results, its driving us mad , we just wanna know hes okay.

ive had my bloods once and they were ok , i had them again last week and now im worrying , just want the results all in .......

good luck and baby dust to us all

xx

Hi ladies!! 11 DPO today.....took test this morning with an evap line

symptoms still the same: feels like i have the beginnings of a UTI, some cramping last night like was coming but nothing- this morning im still crampy though??

Hope i can hold off till late this weekend to teat again (but that will never happen!!! Already thinking about testing this afternonn )

Hope for the best for everyone keep updates

13 years ago

i hate evap lines ..gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i had a blue evap last month that made me think it was a positive result , i was mega happy for a while

xx

I'm waiting for AF tomorrow so that I may every other day after I think that will help a whole lot to all of you. I we all get our This month.

13 years ago

i'm 40!

13 years ago

Cool bossyboots!

13 years ago

Bossyboots, Kitten and Ivy (also anyone else out there reading or posting!)

Keep updating with any results OR

Did cave AGAIN and tested this afternoon should just hide the test strips and wait to see if shows up or not!!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo