Community post

Discussion

7dpo....anyone else??

View Full Post

Saturday I had mild cramping on my right lower abdomen and lower back pain and gassy.

Sunday I've had pressure in my lower abdomen with pinching sensations on my left ovary and mild cramping still, nipples are sensitive.

Today
Still feeling crampy and nipples still sensitive. Irritable and I had the most vivid dream last night. Lower back hurts and increased appetite.

Anyone else feeling this way? What are your thoughts?

83 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 83 Replies | Last Page

Lilybean, that sucks.. Let us know how you go with the gyno. I guess I'd prefer being out than being in limbo right now. Not testing again today as have one test left and think i'll wait till tomorrow if af shows as I was early last cycle. I'll test with fmu if she hasn't shown when i wake up.
Sbecken and Miss? What's the update ladies?
You guys HAVE TO READ that link I posted, it'll make you feel not-alone and connect with what's written.. Made me smile...
And those waiting with me, stuck in limbo, have a look at this
http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/missed-period.html
Catch you later, hopefully with some good news from at least one or both of you!!! xxx

9 years ago

I will be buying a test tomm AF still hasnt shown

9 years ago • Post starter

Omg omg omg I was just looking at the pregnancy tests and seen a first response one GIRLS I think I read mine wrong!!!! Omg my heart is pounding I am buying one first thing tomm gonna try to hold my pee in the morning!! Wish I took a pic of it!!

Bought a clear blue today and it said no pregnant so I am thinking my cycle must be off.

Hun, that sucks, especially after you had a ray of hope yesterday :(
You're still in till af shows :)
I'm out too as af arrived with a bang yesterday afternoon. Then I left the house and ran into the back of some idiot at an intersection, whilst thinking about my af.. Felt like crying then. Got 100's to pay in excess now, despite insurance :( Shit day.
6 cycles finished now, so hubby going to get a sperm count check this week and I'll see the Doctor too..
Misszennor? What's happening your end?

9 years ago

Oh no that's terrible I'm sorry

Still no sign of AF hows everyone else doing?

Well I got my AF at 19dpo booo

Hey hun,
Been meaning to ask just this morning how you're going.. Well that sucks.. But takes you out of limbo.. Are you sure it's a period? Have you tested by poas?
Hugs xx

9 years ago

Poas?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo