Community post

Discussion

7dpo....anyone else??

View Full Post

Saturday I had mild cramping on my right lower abdomen and lower back pain and gassy.

Sunday I've had pressure in my lower abdomen with pinching sensations on my left ovary and mild cramping still, nipples are sensitive.

Today
Still feeling crampy and nipples still sensitive. Irritable and I had the most vivid dream last night. Lower back hurts and increased appetite.

Anyone else feeling this way? What are your thoughts?

83 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 83 Replies | Last Page

Yeh I've read that too - same with the cm.

You're so disciplined! I swear if I had that many symptoms I couldn't hold out to test. I have no symptoms whatsoever and I've tested 3 times today alone! I feel like if I pee on the stick and then stare at it long enough I can will it to change colour haha. The tests were 30 for £2.50 though so I don't feel too bad.

So far cramping and wicked bad insomnia are literally my only symptoms. Cramping started at 6 dpo and feels exactly like AF, and the insomnias been getting worse since about 3 dpo but I'm putting that mostly down to stress. At a stretch you could throw in things like increased appetite/ thirst and a bit of heartburn, but that could easily be in my head.

Not sure about your spotting as 3 dpo is a bit early for implantation, but anythings possible! I had some light spotting after sex around O time as well and put it down to either ovulating or just being a bit too rough in bed haha. Fx it's a good sign for you!

9 years ago

Its so hard I was looking up tests last night and how much they cost at certain places but I wont drive to walmart.... Altho I do need to go there hmmm.... I prob wont be alone if I do though and if I am I'm gonna surprise my bf on Valentines Day! Ugh I am rambling sorry!

Dont be discouraged.... With my son I had no symptoms, but I wasnt paying attention to my body either because I gave up on trying but I am pretty sure I didnt. Hoping that means that if I am this time its a girl!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I tested this morning it was negative guess its all phantom symptoms

:( sorry :(

I also got a bfn this morning. Had a really vivid dream that I got a bfp and woke up so sure I would, but no such luck.

There's loads of threads online about women who got BFPs later than 11 dpo though so it's not over yet! Your symptons are so good!

9 years ago

Thanks hun

Ladies! So sorry for my absence; I've been tending to Rock and Roll, my guinea pigs. I was a bad mummy and Roll managed to squirm and jump from my arms straight onto hard floor, sprained his back leg. I almost cried at the way he looked at me saying 'but mummy, whhyyy???' and then limped into a corner with his head down :( So, just been tending to him and trying to keep my mind off the tww...
Miss, your Cervix joke got me laughing so hard!!
How are we feeling today?
I'm 13dpo already and feeling AF like cramps today. Was extremely moody and weepy for past 2-3 days and kept bursting out into tears, telling my husband I feel like a failure for not being able to do the one thing my body was designed to do.. Eugh, I hate being so girly and weepy.. Stupid hormones.
So many things different this time like creamy cm, which I never have before my period. Still not sleeping more than 2 hours each night and then dead tired (not necessarily sleepy) during the day.
I have no tests left at home and refuse to buy one unless and until AF doesn't show.. Already feel like I'm out this time :'(

9 years ago

Hey Mary, sorry about your poor guini pig! I was playing with my cat the other day and she leapt for the toy I was dangling, missed and ended up in the bin haha! Have never seen such an accusing 'you did that on purpose' look in my life!

I tested today and got bfn after bfn so I'm feeling pretty out too. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like a failure, I have been totally feeling the same today, but I think we have to try really hard not to think like that because it's a slippery slope from there! Super hard though.

I've only got 2 tests left and 2 days until AF is supposed to arrive so I'll have to ration myself. My cramps have actually gone away today, but I've got wicked sore boobs instead which is also a good indicator that AF is coming. Sad days :(

9 years ago

Mary I'm so sorry!! He will be ok tho!! Glad to have you back!

My symptoms are gone... No cm no cramps no sore boobs.... Nothing! Maybe a little moody but guess in a few days I will find out why... My guess is AF :(

Ladies keep me updated!!

Aww thanks, girls.. He is doing much better with some TLC from my hubby (he chatters in anger at me when I go next to their cage as he hates me right now) and is being a little limpy monkey.. heehee
LMAO at your kitty in the bin though.. Poor thing, I can imagine the look on her face :(
Sucks with all the BFN's girls.. But they do say that symptoms are at their peak from 9dpo till 12dpo and then start settling down. Mine have gone down too and I have discomfort in the upper tummy area with the slightest nauseating feeling (but maybe the nausea is because I'm thinking it) So, we could all still be in with a chance despite absent/settling symptoms..
I rarely have PMS symptoms, which is why this feels different and am still keeping up hope.. Trying to ignore the AF like cramps down there today.. argh.
Ration the hell out of those tests, girl!!!

9 years ago

I am trying not to keep my hopes up pretty much giving up now I will be surprised if AF doesnt show. I used my last test yesterday so I am just waiting. Carrying tampons with me everywhere!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo