Community post

Discussion

7dpo....anyone else??

View Full Post

Saturday I had mild cramping on my right lower abdomen and lower back pain and gassy.

Sunday I've had pressure in my lower abdomen with pinching sensations on my left ovary and mild cramping still, nipples are sensitive.

Today
Still feeling crampy and nipples still sensitive. Irritable and I had the most vivid dream last night. Lower back hurts and increased appetite.

Anyone else feeling this way? What are your thoughts?

83 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 83 Replies | Last Page

I agree Sbecken, don't think false hope is my friend at this point. Better to prepare for the worst and be surprised. Such a major massive stupid bummer though! I can empathise with your guini pig's angry chittering Mary haha, I feel like I want to make similar noises.

9 years ago

Lolol I had a bunny that use to growl at me scared me!! Bunnies are suppose to be cute and cuddly no angry and growling lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha bunnies are the worst! My childhood bunny was supposed to be a dwarf but grew so huge and bit you if you went anywhere near it! It ripped the tail off my brothers bunny and we had so keep them in separate cages afterwards. Cats are waaaaay better.

9 years ago

I agree!!

Well I had a dream about having a BFP. Got creamy cm again keep thinking its Af starting. We shall see

Bfn for me today's. Thankfully I'm out of tests now so just playing the waiting game. All my AF symptoms have gone and my usual pre AF spotting is nowhere to be seen, but I'm sure it's very close around the corner. I think it's pretty rare to come back from a 13 dpo bfn.

9 years ago

Hi girls, I am also dpo 11, I am waiting for AF anytime now, my period is every 7th of the month, now is the 9th of the month and no spotting yet, do you guys know if I should wait 14 days past ovulation to confirm period? thank you.

9 years ago

With our luck we keep testing before 14dpo and getting negatives... I would wait hun its less disappointing to get one neg than multiple ones. Good luck!!

Cheaper as well! I agree with Sbecken, if you can bear to wait then it's probably best. Seeing bfn day after day is so frustrating. Good luck to you. Hope at least one of us can get a bfp!

9 years ago

Morning ladies! It's 14dpo for me (I hate how I have to be the first one time wise, heehee) and no AF yet. Still not convinced and still not buying that test till at least tommorrw just in case o was miscalculated. We DTD 3 days in a row from the day we had positive as per SMEP,but then missed out on the last day. But I doubt o would be too far out from positive? Eek, don't know. Playing it casual right now and tricking my body into thinking I dont care. Haha..
Last cycle was only 26 days as I got AF 2 days early, which is why I'm not sure if it reverts back to 28 days then or adds 2 days to play catch up. Who knows!
Hey Lilybean, welcome :) How comes you're only 11dpo if you're past the 7th and you have what seems like a 28 days cycle? When did you ovulate?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo