Community post

Discussion

7dpo....anyone else??

Saturday I had mild cramping on my right lower abdomen and lower back pain and gassy.

Sunday I've had pressure in my lower abdomen with pinching sensations on my left ovary and mild cramping still, nipples are sensitive.

Today
Still feeling crampy and nipples still sensitive. Irritable and I had the most vivid dream last night. Lower back hurts and increased appetite.

Anyone else feeling this way? What are your thoughts?

83 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 83 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm 7dpo too :)
I've had a bad migraine at 5dpo and been feeling really exhausted but also can't seem to sleep at night. So much so that I have had to stay home today and am in bed drifting between sleep and restlessness :( I quickly popped to the shops after work yesterday and felt a sudden sharp twinge so bad that it stopped me in my tracks for 2 seconds. Came home to find creamy cm, which is unusual for me. Trying not to get my hopes up about IB as have been let down in the past.
How are you feeling today?

9 years ago

That sounds like me yesterday I was walking across my job and felt a ton of pressure in my abdomen then after my break I got pinching and it lasted for a min or so... Not painful but not pleasant either. Today I've slept most of the day just have no energy and my appetite is high but no desire to eat if that makes sense? Also using the bathroom a whole lot today. I dont remember any of this with my son, I didnt have symptoms... Or I did but wasn't paying attention.

Maybe we can share how we feel tomm :)

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 dpo (technically since it's now nearly 3am) and those are literally my exact symptoms, minus anything side specific. Mild cramps and a dull lower back pain in the middle. Defs feels very AF like. Increased appetite - check. Crazy dreams - check. But then again the last two aren't unusual for me. Throw in my crazy bad insomnia and you've got yourself a party haha. Tbh I'm not feeling too hopeful. Atm everything points to AF coming right on schedule so I'm trying to manage my expectations and not read too much into my symptoms.

9 years ago

I am trying to not read into it as well... Nothing sucks more than getting your hopes up then getting let down!! But I have literally not left the couch today other than to use the bathroom which was like 20 times today!! I am never like this I hate laying around. I am just hoping this next week hurries along so I can know my answer!!

Well today it seems the cramping is worse, along with boob soreness, and disruptive sleep. Having a hard time standing up for long periods of time I feel dizzy. I hope I get a bfp at least all these symptoms would make sense!!

Sounds promising :) When are you going to start testing?

9 years ago

I hope so ð??? I have an ept test but I am trying to hold out til monday even tho its killing me to know!!!

Hey ladies!
Misszennor, I'm with you on the insomnia. So many of my symptoms I seems to have on such a regular basis that it gets hard to tell what is different and what isn't :( I guess the only way for us is to wait out the second half of this damn tww and hope the red lady doesn't show!
Sbecken87, how are you feeling today? It does suck when you get all the symptoms that get our hopes up only to realise it was just hormones which would do things to our bodies regardless. This is the only reason that I haven't joined a forum till this month, as everybody's symptoms are there due to post ovulation and everyone seems to either conceive or not. It has definitely helped just talking to all of you about my thoughts though. Not really been able to share with lady friends or family as I don't want them to know we are trying :)
Good Luck and I'll be stalking you guys! xx

9 years ago

Yes I know what you mean!! I am just as anxious to find out everyone elses results as I am my own!! I am having worse cramps today.... Although I cant really tell because I was active today and wasnt yesterday so that may have something to do with it. My boobs hurt pretty bad last night I tried cuddling a pillow and it hurt too bad. My boobs still hurt. I am super tired. And starving I seriously ate like a half hour ago and I feel like I haven't eaten all day. This is not like me at all!! What about cm have you had a change with that?

Oh and I feel like I have heartburn which I have only ever had when I was pregnant but was way later in the pregnancy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo