Community post

Discussion

Any other ladies that are 14 DPO??

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! I am 14 dpo today and have only had mild cramping, some heartburn, lots of clear or whitish CM. I never recalled getting very wet right before AF. I'm due for tomorrow, truly hoping she doesn't show her ugly face! I took a test last night and of course a . But I just do not feel like the evil witch is coming, yet I do not want to get my hopes up either. I'll that she does not appear and when I take the test I'll get a !! Are there any ladies in here on the same boat as I?? Would like to hear from you gals! Much to you all!!!

User Image

15 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

I'm in the same boat as you I have breast pain, mild cramping and tiredness. AF is due today. I tested yesterday 4/5 and it was i was so down all day but i wont loose hope until i see show it's ugly face!

13 years ago

I am 16DPO and got BFN this morning :( starting to lose hope I'm sure I should have a BFP by now!

13 years ago

Hi ladies..

I just came across your discussion.. I know its been almost 3 years.. but still I am having a similar situation like you ladies had 3 years ago.. 14dpo, today mrng cramps and white discharge.. hasnt shown yet.. I just wanted to know for how many of you worked and can I still wait n hope until 16dpo like how one of yu had on 16dpo.. ?

Thanks a ton..

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

today I am 14dpo, I am having creamy White discharge and tender breast but that is all.. we have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months. I am due today but she has not shown up yet, what are my chances that I could be pregnant??

9 years ago

I am 14 dpo today as well and AF has not come but I have a creamy white discharge. I thought I saw a faint positive on my FRER this morning, but negative on digital clear blue. So, I was a little worried. Then I came across this board and I'm a little relieved at least that its a possibility I am still pregnant.

I called my doctor's office, just waiting for a call back as she instructed me to come in on the day I miss my period. I know its still early in the day, and it can come, but noticing the creamy white discharge and knowing that others have had it before a bfp, gives me hope.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo