Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 90 Replies | Last Page

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Not quite but af was 30Apr for me on a 34 day cycle! this is my first month off clomid though so we decided to take a break from OKPs and all that jazz... but I'm stilll monitoring my CM and I *THINK* I'm ovulating today... at least thats what I feel like. Sooooo.... lol, we end up being in the same tww almost!!! Good luck!!!!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Hi there redshadoe! Thank you for replying! I see you have been trying for quite sometime, I'm sorry for your losses. We had our on 8/1/12. We've been trying as soon as our doctor gave us the green light, but nothing as of yet. However, for some reason, I just feel that THIS is the time. Would you mind telling any symptoms if you have any?

Mine are strange very faint cramping, I feel pressure in my lower abdomen, very tired, very mild lower back cramping; slight pinch or twinge feeling on my right side (has to be my ovary working overtime) and I have been having that pinch feeling for a day now, it comes and goes; and last I am super bloated and little gassy sorry if TMI.

I DO NOT feel normal self down there! I just feel out of the ordinary. My last 2 cycles have been on time (27 day cycles) so this time I have been paying extremely close attention to my body and we are both hoping for that on or before 5/29!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

Emy

User Image

Hello there emyyjunito,

I am also in my two week wait. Ovulated on May 12th. My hubby and I had to do IVF twice before having our daughter who is 14 months now. I never felt ovulation before doing IVF and since I got my period back, I feel it a lot. My cycle is 30 days, so I am scheduled to have AF on the May 24th, right before your big day. I keep hoping that we can get pregnant naturally otherwise we will defrost our little embryos in late June and try one last time.

I am glad that I am not the only one who feels like this during the tww. I feel like my ovaries are still sore....never had this feeling linger after ovulation. I hope it's a good sign. Do you have any symptoms yet?

Sweedie

11 years ago

Hi there, i'm pretty sure i ovulated today with AF due 30th May. here's hoping for our this month!!

11 years ago

Hi Sweedie and babyNumber5!!

Thanks for replying ladies!

Well let's hope for the best for us ladies!! So far, if I DID ovulate on the 15th, then today I would be at 2 DPO.

I continue to feel very strange. Just not my normal self at all. Yesterday and today I have two additional symptoms, I have this constant pressure or heavy sensation on my lower back AND this pinch and mild pain like sensation right inside my UTERUS down towards my pubic bone area. Now, I already have 2 kids ages 3 and 11, and this "pressure and heavy" sensation feels exactly when you're pregnant, like you have this "heavy" weight within your pelvic AND back area. I also continue to feel very tired and I just want to get home from work and SLEEP!! I also feel off and on some "faint" cramping. But right this very moment while typing this, I continue to feel faint cramping on my lower back, it started last night.

Now as for my ovaries, that pinch and twinge feeling I only felt it this past Monday 5/21 and Tue 5/22; therefore, I MUST have been ovulating!! As I said before, I just FEEL confident this time!! However, I really do not want to get overly excited for fear of getting another disappointment.

DH and I have been that last 4 days and a couple days last week. I do not worry about the whole doing it every other day as DH is 10 years younger than me! I'm 36 he'll be 26 in July I've read that older men should not ejaculate too often.

Please kadies, tell me how you gals are feeling. Anything new? Let's keep each other posted even (HOPING IT WILL NOT HAPPEN) even if shows her dreary self!! But I am mostly hoping for that

gals!!

And much to all!!!

User Image

I didn't have AF around the time you did but I just ovulated yesterday! Got the positive OPK at 10am. Thought I ovulated on the 7th but my body tricked me (again) lol. Today I have a lot of Sharp pains in both my left & right side with a lil bit of tender breast.. I really hope this is the cycle! I plan on testing at 6dpo even tho its so early, I'm a poas addict lol :) baby dust to you ladies!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi there ladies,

Just got home from work. My appetite has been crazy for the past few days, even felt lightheaded. I took a test at home even though I am 5dpo and of course it was negative. Hoping that it will be a different result in 5 days. I just "feel pregnant"!

How's everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Hi there usmcwife317 and sweedie!

usmcwife 317 could you please let us know how your test results came out?? I would LOVE to know!! You are probably one day behind me.

Sweedie I too got home from work and took a test. Of course it was negative, I am only 2 DPO. But I just really FEEL pregnant this time!! I am going to have to buckle down and wait until AT LEAST 6 DPO. I will definitely keep you gals posted.

Just so you know I was SO tired that as soon as I came home, I took the test and went straight to bed!! I slept for like 2 hours before my husband came home. I fell asleep fast so I was definitely tired. I was like that yesterday too!

Gosh gals I truly hope this is it for us!!

Much to all!!

User Image

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and to TTC in general!

This month was the first month that my husband and I have started TTC...

I have a regular cycle (28 days) and my last AF was 3rd May....have been using OPK and started to record my temps last week.

OPK came up positive on Wednesday for the first time, but has since been showing positive every day, including today...I had ovulation cramps on Wednesday too, and my temp increased on Thursday so I'm pretty sure i O'd on Wednesday/Wednesday night...

Since lunchtime today I have been feeling extremely nauseas...but Im not sure if just a coincidence and Im getting some sort of tummy bug!

Since this is our first time to try I am not expecting instant results, but looking forward to sharing the wait and symptoms!

Great to know I am not alone!!

Sasha

everyone!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo