Community post

Discussion

Babies due August-September 2013

View Full Post

Hi ladies well i wanna open this forum so us ladies who already got a bfp or will these days can chat about what happens after your bfp!! How did you announce it and what symptoms you have!!!??[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1352527200z6z1355551200z0.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

hi Claire! Have you found away to get the bloating in check? I've been dealing with that too.

User Image

11 years ago

I found out I was pregnant 1 weeks ago due date Sept. 13 so excited and scared! Had a mc in aug. so this is the first one since then!! Really worried with all the cramps tho ! Good Luck to ALL YOU LADIES!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1354860000z5z1356760800z0.png

11 years ago

girls symptoms will appear while your hcg levels rise i am 8 weeks and comparing my symptoms from 5 weeks i was in heaven now i have full blown nausea and vomiting. read it will ease up as soon as the placenta takes over. Good luck ladies with all your symptoms and rub your bellies for me :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

The cramping made me nervous, too, but I remember it from my son. I am going to be 9 weeks on Monday and I still feel friggin' fantastic. I am still bloated, but not as bad. With this being my third, I am popping a little earlier, add that with the bloating, and guess who took a little shopping trip to Motherhood tonight? My regular jeans are fitting, though a bit snug. But my shirts are starting to get too short between my little belly growth and my big booby growth! So I got a couple shirts since they are longer. And the CUTEST coat, 50% off, and light enough that it will come in handy for winter, spring, and I am sure even some summer nights.

I have had two ultrasounds since I had that bit of spotting, but all looks great. I have my first regular ob/gyn appt(I had been seeing an R.E.) this Thursday. I can't wait!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! Congrats on the bfps!!! I also got a bfp on jan.2 yay!! My husband. And I started trying in oct. Took a few months but we are so excited!! We have a 2 year old son and he needs a sibling :)

Today I am 4 weeks and 5 days. My first appt. Isn't until feb. 4. Seems like so long to wait lol. My symtoms so far are I'm am tired all the time. Even if I take a nap lol my bbs are so sore even the shower hurts them. And I dont remembet that with my son at all. I'm starving all the time but nothing sounds good lol and I have to pee all the time. I go pee get back to the couch and have to go again. Wth this didnt start till way later.

Anyone else prego with #2 feeling symtoms way faster this time around?

Again congrats everyone!!

11 years ago

Ttcbaby2 I am pregnant with my 2nd as well!!!! Things are definitely different this time!! My boobs were really sore at 4 weeks I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and morning sickness has hit. Yuck!!! I am peeing constantly too!! I get my sono in 3 weeks!!!

User Image

11 years ago

girls like they say every pregnancy is different and many things that worked before dont work this time lol i am also having a hard time with clothes my belly looks kinda like i had 20 doughnuts lol people dont know if i am fat or pregnant lol

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Got a positive Jan 11!! I'm due Setember 17th I'm 4 weeks 6 days. Excited, but also a little nervous, only telling mom and sister and couple others until 2nd trimester. Feeling pretty good, sore breasts, aggitated/bitchy sometimes, and only a tiny bit nauseous now and then. Peeing alot!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ouch!!! Talk about sore nips. That just started today!

#4 I'm sure you'll be obviously preggo soon!

Ana congrats!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I just got my BFP about an hour ago!!!! I'm so excited...

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo