Community post

Discussion

Babies due August-September 2013

View Full Post

Hi ladies well i wanna open this forum so us ladies who already got a bfp or will these days can chat about what happens after your bfp!! How did you announce it and what symptoms you have!!!??[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1352527200z6z1355551200z0.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

Yay for everyone. How are you all feeling??

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Daisy!!!!

Ya'll 1st trimester is kicking my butt. I hate that I keep complaining. I am so overwhelmingly happy to be pregnant. I am just so ready to feel good again.

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats everyone!!!

I have my first Dr visit tomorrow morning. I will be 9 weeks and 3 days, I think. I am so excited. Hubby is coming with me, my mom was able to watch my son and my daughter is in school. It should be a long appt. I am still feeling great, so I am hoping to hear a strong heartbeat on the doppler or to have an u/s tomorrow.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

RockerMama- My appointment is the 22nd and my hubby is coming with me and my mom will be watching my son while my 2 daughters are at school lol cant wait to be seen....

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

just a lil update we got to see our baby and saw the heart beat 169 bmp baby started moving when he/she felt the ultrasound thingy moving across my belly!

User Image

Hi everyone! I got my bfp at 3w 4d. Way earlier than I did with my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. Went to my dr at 4w and been having boos work. Everything is progressing really well. Big sighs of relief. Going back to my dr at 6w and hoping to book in an ultrasound. Been feeling pretty good, but bad headache this morning. I'm 5w 1d today! Can't wait till 12 weeks to let everyone know. We are very excited!

11 years ago

Mrsblnguyen- awesome!!!

User Image

&& to all newcomers!!!

Sorry I have been MIA lately!! DH has been busy and using our computer alot for school/work. I am 8 weeks today! yay!! I am feeling better some of the time but ohhh boy the indigestion, and nausea. I can't seem to eat anything. sigh. oh well it will last!! So has it hit any of ya that we will all be SUPER preggo during the summer. Hmmm. lol. I know I will be in the pool alot! Not sure about what swim suit I will sport though.

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell - I know what u mean i am also gonna be in the pool all day as well thinking about buying a extra large swimwear lol

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo