Community post

Discussion

not sure if pregnant or just wishfull thinking

Hi all :) i dont know whats going on with my body but maybe you can help me. here it goes.

i started my period(spotting first) on Nov 27. the last day of my period was Dec 3. By boyfriend and i had sex on the 4th, 7th, and 9th. We use condoms but he only puts them on after he cant go anymore without ejaculating. On Tuesday Dec 11th i woke up feeling very nauseas. That continued for the next three days. i felt like someone had spun me around in a chair, like motion sickness. i was also tired most of those days. friday and saturday i felt pretty much normal.
I have also been very hungry, but then i lose my appitie pretty fast after i start eating. i have also been very sensitive to alot of food smells as well. for example, we got taco bell the other night and i ALWAYS get a mexi melt (saturday dec 15) and took on smell of it and couldnt eat it.
today i have also had come cramping and random sharp pains in my breasts. and im nauseas again.

so thats whats going on with me. i really hope im pregnant but then again thats al thats been on my mind and im scared that its all in my head. i didnt even think pregnancy until day two of nausea. thanks for the answers :)

thats all i can

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It really depends on when you ovulated... how long are your average cycles? 28 days... 30? You can expect to ovulate about half way through your cycle (without using ovulation testing kits to know for sure). And you are fertile for a few days (about 4-5) around ovulation time.

Example: My cycles are about 28-29 days on the dot. I started my period Nov 25th, which means I ovulated Dec 8th. My husband and I had sex Dec 1st, 4th, 7th, and 9th so that it covers that 4-5 day window pretty well.

KG

11 years ago

my cycles are 26-28 days. my last one was 28 days. wich means i should have ovulated the 11th...

11 years ago • Post starter

It's possible then. Some women feel nausea when they ovulate because of the surge of hormones. And if you conceived then your hormones would stay elevated and then the added hcg could make you feel sick still.

I would say take a home test, you can get them from pretty much any supermarket or drug store and some places on $.88cents or $1. Then you have an idea, and even if it is negative dont be discouraged until you get your next period. Some women cant get hpts to work until 3 months along!

KG

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo