Community post

Discussion

Not sure if pregnant or just wishful thinking *EDITED*

i feel iike i should add more. i got my calander out and looked at all the dates again. plus i searched around on here since then and think i can word it better.

i track my periods from first day of spotting to the last day i dont need a liner. and i track every time we have sex. i havent been on any kind of bc since feb. we use condems but i think its safer to say we use the pull out method first, then he puts a condom on.

we had sex nov 27, then i started my period that day. my period ended on the 3rd and we had sex again the 4th. later that day a little red spot was in my underwear. just one tiny one. then we had sex on the 7th, and 9th.

14 days past the 27th is the 11th so im going to start counting dpo from there

from the 11th-14th (0dpo -2dpo) i was feeling super nauseated and fatigued. my sence of smell was stronger and i was saying no to alot of foods. kind of grumpy and a little crampy. i didnt think pregnancy until day 2 of nausea. since then its all i can think(hope) of.

the 15th(3dop) and 16th(4dpo) i felt more normal. SOME cramping, and like bubbling feelins, very little nausea and still tired and still saying no to foods. we got taco bell on the 15h and i got a mexi melt, i couldnt even smell it without pushing it away and i ALWAYS get mexi melts. oh, and i have had LOTS of gas. we had sex on the 15th as well. these days ive been tired and semi emotional. not on the verge of tears but almost. like some things would make my throat tighten andt tears ALMOST come but not actually crying. i have also been peeing like every 2-2 and a half hours. i drink alot of water but this is still a lot for me. i also had small sharp twinges in my bbs, no sore nipples though.

yesterday the 17th(5dpo) i was tired and just hungry. like... not full ever and like 2 hours after eating my stomach would growl again. i was also more easily emotional. also peeing alot. last night i had A LOT of dreams. i dont know what vivid dreams are but they were very clear and had a lot of going on in them. i also started to wake up frequently half way throught he night. just mid dream i would open my eyes.

i have a funny taste in my mouth but i dont know what that is. i dont know what the metalic taste, tastes like so i cant call it that. i hope this is more informative than the last question. thanks all :)

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

It sounds like you have so many symptoms!
Good Luck to you!

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

i was talking to my boyrfiends sister and she said i might be ovulating and to go get both kinds of tests. i caved and took a pregnancy test too. i got a on both. i AM only 7dpo but getting kinda discuraged i let it all go to my head. i guess its still the waiting game for me.

11 years ago • Post starter

did even MORE reasearch(hey im new to this) and i guess i ovulated on the 8th, making me 11dpo.... so i dont know if that means anything. i just wich af would hurry up and get here so i can stop thinking about it.

11 years ago • Post starter

That all sounds really positive.:)good luck,keep us posted x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo