Community post

Discussion

Digital vs. the rest. :)

We just started TTC last month... I bought a pack of digital pregnancy test. You know...the kind that are dummy proof, right? :)

Well...I'm wondering... How accurate are those, compared to the "line" ones? I'd love to get a faint line rather than a BF "you're not pregnant" reading...and then give up. Whatcha think? Should I use the digital ones only AFTER I get a faint line?

Oh man, I've become one of those women I swore I'd never turn in to.

Yay!

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I know, I turned in to one of those women I swore I never would either. Digital tests aren't as sensitive as the line ones so you have the potential to still be PG after a BFN. I'm a big believer in First Response Early Result tests. From being on this site pink dye line tests seem to be the most accurate.

13 years ago

i got a "not pregnant the day af was due so gave up then 2 days later took another with the lines not digi and BFP so i dont think they are too sensitive at al i wouldnt mind betting that if i used i normal test when af was due i would have got a faint line

User Image User Image

13 years ago

I took a digital FR Gold at 10 days DPO and it basically said I was pregnant. I also took the same one but non digital and it said I wasnt. I waited till 12 days dpo and took the non digital again and this time there was a faint line that I could barely see. I went for a blood test at 13 days DPO and it confirmed I am pregnant. I beleive the digitals are a better read and I wish you baby dust !!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Aw...ok, so it's a toss up, huh. Well, maybe I'll just go out and buy a couple of the regular ones for from. :) I'll get the cheapos from the dollar store.

Thanks for your input, everyone!

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo