Community post

Discussion

I'm crampy! :)

I'm just sitting here at work...at 7dpo...hot n crampy. :) They're very dull...and mostly on my left side. But this hotness is starting to get weird! It started last night - I feel like my face is burning up, but when I take my temperature, I don't have a fever. Hmm...and my nipples are tingly. Do you like that TMI? lol

So my niece (who is getting induced tomorrow) and I were talking...and she said their baby was a complete surprise. And her advice to me? Stop trying...and have fun. She said couples who try are less likely to get pregnant right away. I wanna know - do you think that's a myth? Or is there really some truth behind it?

My sister and brother-in-law suggested we just get plowed and go at it...lol - that's how their little girl was conceived.

Who knows...maybe starting next month, we will. ;)

.........or........I'll end up going online and ordering a bunch of fertility products which are way over priced, over rated....and don't make a difference, anyway. :)

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi sweetie, okay, ive been shouted at for this opinion.. but im going to answer you.
I had two friends.. both had a child each already.. then decided for a second. both could not get pregnant either through products, the ivf for many years.. after both of them trying for 7 years "both" couples went off on a "give up TTC" holiday.. guess what, BOTH friends came home pregnant. 50% of pregnancies are "UNPLANNED" so theres half an answer.. then theres the planned pregnancies that take time..but im told 30% of those only notice time as they are TRYING.. then there other couples who really struggle.. id say, have fun first..i mean, have fun trying.. 85% of couple get pregnant in the first year.. remember, even sex at ovulation means a estimated 25% chance of a sperm cracking our eggs.. good luck xxxxxx

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo