Community post

Discussion

Trying for another, but with a different person..

I am TTC #2. I had a baby boy 2 years ago with my ex boyfriend. Now I am married years later and we want a girl... I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (Polycistic ovarian syndrome) and have been taking 500 mg metformin for the past 2 months. I want a baby with my husband so bad!!! Sometimes i question if its my new Diagnosis or if its him.... He has not been tested which I really wish he would do for me (he has no insurance atm) I am losing faith and hope. I don't know what to do because i dont know which one of us is having issues... My first son I got pregnant so easily.. first time ever trying in that tiny moment of opportunity and BOOM.. pregnant!!! Anyone else in a similar boat??

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have three friends with PCOS who have conceived, one of them with twins! You will get there, but the waiting sure is rough, isn't it?

11 years ago

Yea its pretty rough. Right now i am 18 DPO and 2 days late for AF!!! I took a test yesterday but it was neg. I am a woman who produces hcg slowly though.. with my first son (had him before i had PCOS) I tested 3 times and it was negative, and months later I found out i was 3 months pregnant!!! so you neverrr know. Baby dust though.. I am trying to be patient but only time will tell. :) I will update. Thank you for the post I really appreciate it. Its good to have success stories. Gives me a lot of hope.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo