Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I'm ok, just made a fallow up appointment with my doctor fallowing my D&C....I'm going feb 1st, so hopefully she will say its ok to try again....so scared....how is everyone else doing?

User Image

11 years ago

I am sure they will give you the go ahead, as Lin mentioned becoming pregnant its more healing then time!
after I had my 2 MC I bought these little trinkets, one said faith, one said hope.,I wore them on a necklace, and used them as a way to remember my angels-not that I would forget, it helped me heal.

You will know when your ready and when you have healed,emotonally. And also what will help.

If anything, we are always here if you need to vent or talk!

Keep smiling:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Katie - I had a m/c - didn't have a d&c but just a complete mc - I waited a month for a normal period and tried again. I got pregnant straight away and here I am today! I agree that getting pregnant heals the loss.
We tried the sperm meets egg plan which is supposed to get you pregnant faster after a mc
Here is the link:

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Try it :)

11 years ago

Ladies! How is everyone doing??

User Image

11 years ago

I'm doing ok, I finally stopped bleeding after my D&C and week in a half ago.my line on the pregnacy test are getting a little lighter. I've never wanted a pregnacy test to be negative as badly as I do now.....lol. My levels about 2 weeks ago were over 10,000. So it might be awhile before they get back down to 0. I go see my doc on feb 1st and that could not come fast enough. I just hope I get my period next month so we can try for a stickey bean!!!...congrats to all the BFp and good luck for all you ladies getting ready to test! How is everyone else feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies i just wanted to check up on everyone and see how the little beans are doing? i cant believe im almost going into my sec trimaster going to the docs on the 31st and maybe get to see my little one!!! but i swear im so exhausted were ill stay in bed alllllllllllllll day this is not normal for me!!! and now i feel alot of heavyniess in my lower belly this is normal?

p.s im so sorry for your loss katie and praying you get your sticky bean soon!

11 years ago

Jnikki, your energy will return! I am almost 13 Weeks now and feeling finally feeling back to normal!

Katie, glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped, and that your remaining positive! Can't wait to hear about you're sticky bean!

Nothing to exciting to report here! I feel like a feel a flitter every now and then...but not sure. Going to Dr on wed, then in 2 and half Weeks we find out if its a girl or a boy! All my friends and families are guessing girl...

Is anyone having gender predictions from people they know??

User Image

11 years ago

I'm nearly 12 weeks and feeling much better now.

Klammerding - I have a really strong feeling mine is a boy. What do you feel?

I still havnt had my US yet - it's next week and ill be nearly 13 weeks. I have an exam and asked for the scan to be after that. I cannot wait to see my bean!

11 years ago

Glad you're feeling better mrsrev!!
I am thinking its a girl...but only because every person I speak to says girl! Lol!

I went this morning to hear my angels heartbeat...its strong and kept moving about...can't wait to feel it move:-)

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies, hope everyone is doing great!

well i hope you dont mind but i need to vent a little bit!
im 10 weeks as of yesterday and my morning sickness is gone witch is GREAT! but all of a sudden im feeling very depressed very angry im snapping at everyone in my house i cant get out of bed and do my normal things i feel like crying all the time plus i have a HUGE pimple on my chin now:( im nervous what if i have depression now during this pregnancy are the chances higher of getting post p depression after my baby is born? i know these are good questions for my doc but i dont see him till feb 1st and would like some advice on this?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo