Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Welcome ladies:-) the more the merrier!!!
I know its still early days, but anyone announce yet??

No one knows but me and hubby! I am 9 Weeks, and had 2 successful ultrasounds, heard the heart beat and all...just not sure when to let everyone know....think its those 2 previous MC that are making me nervous...

User Image

11 years ago

Oh wow Mzthangg ur due date is one day before mines!!!! So excited

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Can't wait for more .

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs, not sure why I congratulated your on you're bfp, when I did a couple Weeks back...pregnancy brain its making me crazy and forgetful! Lol, how are you doing??

User Image

11 years ago

Ur baby be messing with ur head too.. LOL i understand what I mean. But I am doing good I do get a little sick here and there. How about u??

Oh yea I just read over ur last comment and maybe I should let ur family know in the new year... or maybe when the ball drops!!. But congratulations..

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Lol,thought you would understand where I was coming from with my craziness!

I am good,I haven't been sick in about a week, still a little naseous, but I seem to have figured out how to handle it. I have awful heartburn, and am tired with the usual sore breasts!!

When is your first Dr appt??

User Image

11 years ago

I've already told close family but going to wait until after my 1st scan (Jan 2nd) before I tell anyone else. I'm finding it really hard to keep it to myself though cos I'm so excited!

11 years ago

Hello ladies how is everyone?? I went for my first scan yedterday hoping id see my little bean n heartbeat but i didnt :-( i was supose to be 6wks yesterday but the doc pushed back my due date to aug 27th now in stead of the 22nd and have to go back jan 7th to see the baby n heartbeat...

11 years ago

Jnikki, that's frustrating, but you get to go back and see your bean soon!! Sometimes we can be so wrong about when we think we ovulate! Let us know!!!

I think we may tell family on Sunday,I will be almost 10 Weeks...

Anyone having any weird cravings???
I detest bananas...I will not even smell them, they gross me out...so far today I have eaten a banana and a slice of banana bread...lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!! I'm a newbie...I got my BFP this past Wednesday 12/26 - belated Christmas gift This would be my first baby but 3rd pregnancy. I've had two early miscarriages in the past 6 months so needless to say, this time I am constantly freaked out but super excited and praying for a sticky bean...

My due date is approx August 31st!

Congrats to everyone!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo