Community post

Discussion

Anyone using chasteberry?

Hi

I've recently had a session with a nutritionist - all the things she told me made a lot of sense. I had quite a traumatic few years - stress can cause the adrenal glands to stop working properly which in a long roundabout way can have an effect on the fertility hormones.

Anyway - she has suggested using chasteberry for the two weeks of my cycle pre-ovulation.

Has anyone been using this/had any success with it?

My periods are very regular - 28 days - I usually ovulate cd 13 - but I have terrible PMS and a very heavy CD1 - and just haven't been able to get pregnant in the 2 years we've been trying. We've both been tested and we are "normal" but the Dr says mainly it's my age that's the problem.

Very interested to hear others' stories.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've read online that "royal jelly" is supposed to help those "seasoned" women over 40 ttcing. Im not sure if u can buy it in the store but I know online. Im (almost) 42 and my hubs and I have been ttcing for far too long now (6 years) and Im getting desperate.
User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo