Community post

Discussion

Dont want to get my hopes up yet again

I dont want to get my hopes up again but im having slight cramps and i have 8 days left until my period.

I havent seen any other signs no breast change etc but my pee smells stronger than normal....

I get my hopes up every month that im pregnant and last month i spotted round the time of implantation for 3 days but then my period started 3 days early :(

I feel like im going crazy and maybe im imagining the cramps or maybe my period is just going to start early again...anyone else feel like that?

I hate all the waiting and not knowing...im like a crazy women each month just before my periods waiting to see if we were successful or not!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know exactly how you feel! I'm really tired of each month being let down by the arrival of af. Maybe things will change for us soon-very soon!!

11 years ago

I know this feeling all too well! Been trying for a year now to get pregnant. Tracked everything for like 9 months but I was so irregular that it was pointless. So decided to "not try" for 3 months and still nothing. Now that we have better insurance I think I'm going to to the dr after the first of the year if we don't get pregnant before then :(

My normal cycles are 33-35 days long. (weird I know) I'm on day 30 now and I'm super dizzy and shakey. I've been nauseous the past couple of days. No cramps. No migraine or sore boobs(my normal signs of af coming)
I'm in the same boat...I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want it sooo bad. All I do is pray that when we are ready, God will bless us with a baby!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Glad im not alone going crazy :) thanks for your repiles ladies. I really do hope you are both successful this month! I will keep my fingerscrossed for you!

Def go to the Dr they can help. We have been trying for 2 yrs and we did manage to get pregnant in April but i lost in 2 & half months into pregnancy.

So now im like a demented crazy person each month waiting for it to happen again and get pregnant. My Husband thinks im fixating to much lol

We are going back to the Dr in 2 weeks time so if this month isnt successful im going to beg for help from her before i completely lose my mind.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo