Community post

Discussion

Annoying!

Im getting annoyed with my nipples! i got pregnant in March then lost it 2 and half months in and since then my nipples have never been the same.

Since losing the baby my nipples have been bigger than they normally used to be and darker. And each month now i keep looking for a sign that i might be pregnant again but i just cant trust my boobs as signs anymore.

Last month i thought i might be because of my big nipples and was even 2 days later on my period but then i started.

Im guessing that they are now like this forever...which is a pain and means i have to keep an eye out for other signs now! :(

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

my best wishes with you.

below url has the list of early signs of pregnancy which you should know
http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/pregnancy/1st-trimester-of-pregnancy/pregnancy-signs-and-symptoms.aspx

Best of Luck !

Mums must be aware about signs of pregnancy and should have a pregnancy guide to make their pregnancy journey easy.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo