Community post

Discussion

implantation or early period?

I would like to get your views ladies on what you think it is.

basically i had sex once on the ovulation time and then when implantation was due which was yesterday i had a bit of old brown blood in the morning! so i thought yay
its happening.

but then in the afternoon i got a bit of a crampy feeling and spotted again this time light blood.

so this morning i wake up expecting to find a period but nothing....i feel slightly crampy again and again spotted light blood then nothing...

if it is my period then its 6 days early and im never that early i have always been like clockwork always exactly when im supposed to have it or if i am early its just by 1 day...

So could it be my period or implantation? any ideas? anyone else experience this?

x

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think implantation bleeding can last up to two days and seems to range from brown to pink, just not red. If you are certain when you ovulated, then your period should be due for 14 days (if you hava a typical cycle) so I would not think it is your period.

Fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

I had 3 days of spotting and today the blood is stronger and i have cramps again.

I some how think its a period even though its lighter and not as strong as a usual period i have.

Im a bit worried about the 3 days of spotting which started 6 days before the period which is due this time. And now this slightly more bleeding 3 days before my period which is due this saturday...

has this happened to anyone else??

Its got me worried as im very regular and never had spotting before...

I have a smear test due in a few weeks and will mention it to my gyno.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo