Community post

Discussion

AF delayed...pg r progesterone???

Hi ,

My AF s due on 11/19.I'm taking progesterone supplements for the past 2 weeks of 10mg per day.I dont have much symptoms prior my due.But for the past 2 days i'm having symptoms like increased appetite,frequent urination,backache,boobs r sore..

Am i really pregnant or due to progesterone my AF is delayed and im having these symptoms huh???

If i test today will i get a BFP if im pg??
Will progesterone interfere in test results??

Pls advice me ladies

[url]User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Feeling very today ..!!I was happy for the past two days that i may be pregnant and enjoying by keeping hands on my stomach by watching mirror..!!Took off from work to stay rest..Then later realised that my periods may be delayed due to progesterone which is making me weak very emotionally Planning to test tomorrow knowing very sure that ill get negative..I lost my hopes..99% i feel that i may not be pg ..Dont have any company other than my laptop and this site...

If anybody experience the same pls help me..!

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo