Community post

Discussion

2WW (4 DPO) anyone having symptoms/signs?

View Full Post

Just trying to ask around to see what others are feeling/going through in this, what feels like an eternity, 2WW. Trying my hardest not to go bonkers in this 2WW any advice on staying sane?

14 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Aw that is fabulous news. Congratulations and definitely a positive for you. BFN for me again today - thought I had got two positives on boots own brand (definitely not just evap) but did a clear blue and first response today as I couldn't believe it and they both came back negative so guessing the boots were just crappy blue dye tests. Ah well. Fingers crossed for next month and yey for you x

9 years ago

Thank you so very much. I will be wishing and praying for you and all the women out there. My DH and I were TTC for 13 months before I found this website and found all the amazingly, kind women on here that have supported and encouraged me not to give up. It seemed like a dream come true my DH and I were TTC but we just stopped contraceptives snd I wasn't tracking my OPKs and then finding this site I started OPKs and tracking my CM and my CP and weaning my DD. It helped so much and I was actually able to OV and time BDing and we caught that first egg. I am so grateful to finally concieve the little love baby we've wanted and my 21 month old is so excited and before I even had gotten a BFP she was listening to my tummy and kissing it and hugging it.

My prayers, wishes, and baby dust go out to all the mommies and mommies to be.

Xoxoxo!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I think I got my BFP! It's so faint though I'm afraid to believe it yet! We'll see how it goes the next couple days. Congrats! And baby dust to the rest of you! It isn't over until AF shows!

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations anabeana - fingers crossed for you!

I'm totally confused now as AF still hasn't arrived and yesterday I had what looked like a really faint positive on internet cheapies (within the timescale). So that's two very faint lines on internet cheapies and two on boots own brand but tried a first response and nothing. It's so frustrating and I'm so hoping the cheapies aren't false positives, but surprised the first response didn't show anything. Aargh. Now I just either want AF to arrive or I get a proper line.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo