Community post

Discussion

11DPO, BFN :(

Ok, so today Im 11DPO (due for AF on 03/21). I POAS just for the hell of it, and it came out a BFN. Now, all of a sudden I am getting these cramps, and bloating is out of control (I had to wear jeggings)

Anyone else BFN @ 11 DPO?

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

no sad faces now :} depends on your HCG levels HPTs only detect a certain amount...im 2 weeks and 2 days late for AF and i have had 7 neg test results..i am having all kinds of symptoms.. DP def. thinks I am pg! i do too..feels the same i was pg before, m/c at 7 weeks... but i feel so preggers lol...im going to get a blood test soon..its driving me nuts....usually the average for a positive result is 14dpo or day of missed period... i wish u the best of luck and lots of baby dust xx :) ..im having some little cramps to but its more like dull pressure i was also super bloated when AF was supposed to be here but she is still a no show and i dont think she is coming :)

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo