Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 99 of 99 Replies

I know what you mean. With my first three kids it was just like, "Oops, looks like I'm pregnant again." But I was in my 20s then and I guess that makes it easier. I know I will certainly appreciate being pregnant more if it ever happens again.

11 years ago

Matrixx- you aren't kidding!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ugh! Cramping so bad today but I'm not spotting anymore so I'm guessing that's a good sign

11 years ago

How many days past ovulation are you now, AKenny? FINGERS CROSSED!

11 years ago

We're in the same boat AKenny. Fingers crossed. I just tested again and still negative. Maybe I didn't wait long enough before I tested? Don't know but one thing I do know is I'm tired of getting negatives. Being nauseous and having to visit the toilet for it is getting out of hand! Not to mention having to pee 500 times a day!!

AKenny good luck an let me know how testing goes.

I spoke to soon ladies just went pee and there was more. It's not like period blood (yet) its more like maroon discharge but I'm still thinking I'm out.

Matrixx- I really don't know I had positive OPKs on the 9th and 10th. So I could have ovulated anywhere between 9-12 since you could have 24-36 hours before you ovulate after a positive OPK.

So it's most likely my period which means my body is at least going back to normal since my first period since I got off Depo in May was Oct 4th. So I would have been going on 2 months without my period.

Alaskamom- I'm hoping for you! Everything sounds like you should be getting your positive soon!

11 years ago

Nope I spoke to soon too! I just went as well and I have maroon/brown discharge. I'm out. Usually get this before af comes:/ So frustrated! Needless to say looks like I'm out until march. My husband will be gone and we aren't going with him. Good luck to the rest of y'all in the month to come. Keep me updated!

Alaskamom- Maybe it will be good for our bodies and minds to just take a breather from TTC. By the time you start up again who knows your body may be rested and ready to start makin' babies. I'm sorry that you didn't get what you hoped for but I'm sure it will happen for you.

11 years ago

Could not agree more! Good luck to you and thank you all for the support this past cycle!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo