Community post

Discussion

Need help!!! WARNING TMI!!!

Oh really need help/advise, please?

So things have been so out of whack with my body/cycle this go round. For the past 4-5 cycles I have been getting some bloating and sore boobs just a few days before af comes. A couple days before she actually arrives I have brown discharge- then she comes and goes like normal and the day she starts all my symptoms dissappear.This cycle has been different. I started having bloating around 7dpo as well as bigger fuller and extremly sore and sensitive boobs. Which af was supposed to start today and hasn't. Last night I had one slight drop of pink discharge- today I've had clear normal cervical fluid but it is streaked ever so slightly with red steaks. Nothing even makes it to a panty liner. On Sunday- 11dpo I had pretty good cramping and really bad hip and leg pains. Yesterday (Monday) and today (Tuesday) I've had very mild cramps/pressure. Usually on the day she arrives I feel like I'm being kicked/stomped by a horse! I tested on Sunday and negative. Since Saturday (10dpo) I've been really nauseous.

Do y'all think that was implantation cramping and now I'm having the spotting or should I concider this cycle a loss and move on?

Please any advise/help is appreciated!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Forgot to add I've been extremly emotional for the past 2 days- which I never get with af.

11 years ago • Post starter

Have you taken any tests yet??

11 years ago

I have, but af is here with a vengeance so I guess I know my fate for this cycle. :/

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo