Community post

Discussion

LMP Oct 28- anyone else?

Hello all my LMP was Oct 28 looking for others with the same LMP or close to!

99 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 99 Replies | Last Page

My LMP started Oct 23. Is that close enough?

11 years ago

My LMP was Oct.20.

User Image

11 years ago

Close enough! Mine was actually the 26th I realized I put 28th but looked in my planner and realized it was the 26th.

So I guess y'all are both in your tww?

How are y'all's symptoms if y'all have any?

I haven't quite gotten to the tww have a couple days left in my fertil window. I'm in my try extra hard for a boy days!! Do y'all have a specific gender y'all are shooting for or just whatever you get? I'd take either but already have a girl and really want a boy.

11 years ago • Post starter

Ohhhhhhh...the TWW, lol. I'm going on 3DPO. I've had stabbing breast pains and tingling nipples. That's all and not completely out of the ordinary.

Yes, I am praying for my BFP and for it to be a boy. I have 2 girls and 2 boys already. Boys are so much easier. The crazy thing is I had a dream that I may be having twins and at least one of them was a girl. I also woke up fussing at my little one to be careful he was crawling on the baby. Yes, my hubby thinks I've lost it.

to us all!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I hope we all get our BFP's this month. And here's to hoping we have boys!!! I don't think you've lost it- just being cautious!

The past couple cycles I've had symptoms that I don't usually have so I just knew I was going to get my BFP- nope negative and then here came af! I feel like im going crazy though- started having some mild cramps in my back anf a pulling/pinching feeling in my lowet abdomen. sure hoping this is it!!Hoping this month is it- really tired of peeing on the sticks!!

As for my tww I guess I start tomorrow. Today is supposed to be my "O" day. I do know one thing we've tried a lot harder this cycle than in previous! Running out of time before the hubby has to leave for several months.

Good luck and keep my updated on your symptoms and testing!!

My last period was actually on the 4th of Oct. but for some reason I'm just now ovulating (got off Depo 6 months ago and hadnt ovulated at all till now). Either I did yesterday or I am today. So we are on the same fertile days. This 2ww is going to Kill me. I'm hoping for all of our BFPs!!! I'm actually leaning more towards wanting a girl since I already have a boy but at the same time girls are a pain, but since this will be my last I want one of each.

11 years ago

Me too! I'm hoping for one of each! Good luck to you keep me updated with your symptoms and tests hopefully this is one test we can all pop positive for!

That would be awesome! I don't know how to explain it but last night after we baby danced I swear to god I had this weird overwhelming feeling that I know I will test positive if that makes sense? I don't know what it is but I honestly feel like I know. So we will see and if I turn out being right that is going to me so crazy. When do you plan on testing?

11 years ago

I had that same feeling last night too! Hopefully our bodies are telling us something!!

Hello ladies my lmp was 10/29 I'm 1dpo ugh tww lol

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo