Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 dpo? Wanna wait together?

View Full Post

Well I am 7 dpo today and have very little chance of bfp this cycle. My DH works 2nd shift and I work days. He's a police officer and I'm a nurse so both of us work over which makes it hard to BD on the right days if any. But I'm hoping that one BD was the one. Well my nipples are a little sensitive today and I had a lot of creamy cm yesterday. My breast are normally sore right on o day until af shows, but not this cycle. Does that mean I didn't ovulate. I actually don't have really any significant symptoms except I'm tired. But I don't know if I got enough sleep. Is anyone else out there with the same absence of any real symptoms? I think I usually have more symptoms on other cycles, but then again they were BFNs. Lol.

User Image

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Ok I tested! Bfn!!!!!! I'm so disappointed. I really think if I were pregnant it would have shown up. Plus I have a urinary tract infection. I should start in 3 days. Anyone else test?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok I just wrote the above reply and I want to correct my emotional icon, it should have been a sad face not a happy couple! Lol.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

no i have 7dops.....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo