Community post

Discussion

2 dpo and waiting!

Hi everyone! I was at the doctor Wednesday for a follow up to not yet getting a bfp. She did an ultrasound and said I had a follicle measuring 2.66cm and said there was some fluid in my tube r/t follicular fluid and she said there should be an egg right behind it and to go home that night and bd! Well then I looked up fluid in the tube and it only said bad things. But she acted excited and hugged me. I had o pain really bad, but I always do when it's o time. So anyways, thanksgiving my bbs were sore already and extreme tiredness. Now I know this is related to my luteal phase hormones, but its never this soon, it's always day 4-6 when that starts. So I'm hoping I had really good hormones this time. I'm 38 and never had trouble getting pregnant with my other children, but now it's different. Also I had endometritis after my csection with my 5 year old, so I don't know if it affected my fertility. Ok well anyone like to wait with me and share your story, I'd love to read it and maybe I can think of someone else. Instead of myself! Lol.

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I would love to wait with you!! As of today I am 4DPO and all sorts of symptoms but i am still not convinced that I am pregnant. I know that this is bad to wish upon myself because I know that I will regret it later, but I would "know" if I stated being nauseated!! So far I have light cramping, achy back and hips, a head ache that started today, nipples are sensitive, and my CM has increased big time..... when before I was needing help in that area.... I hope that all goes well for you!!

Oh and PS I have endometriosis too with all four of my others..... still had no issues with getting pregnant....

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello! It sounds like some really good symptoms. I just got my bfp 2 days ago!!!!! I called and scheduled my drs appt. Jan 17. I hope it sticks. My DH and I already have names. Isn't that funny. I have only told a couple of people until we make sure we are ok. I hope so much for good news to come to you. Please keep me updated.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow that is such great news!!! no it isn't funny that you already have names!! We do too!! I will keep you informed!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ok I got my fingers crossed for some nausea to come your way! Lol

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo