Community post

Discussion

Just got a bfp!!!!!

My husband just brought home pizza, wine and a pregnancy test. I thought for sure it was going to be a bfn, but it was a bfp. I wasn't temping hardly at all this month and kinda gave up because I thought it wasn't going to happen. Of course my husband gets all the wine now. Oh wow, still can't believe it! It's really dark too.
Good luck everyone and ill keep u updated.

User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Congrats!!! How dpo are you?

11 years ago

14 dpo!!!! Where are you in your cycle

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 11 dpo today and testing this morning with FMU and got a bfn :( I am unsure of what is going on because I noticed last night that my left breast is larger and both are sore. I have had a headache for a few days now and feel lightheaded and queasy. There is also a cold going around my work so maybe I just caught a that. What symptoms did you have before you tested?

11 years ago

The one thing that was different this cycle ,was that as soon as I ovulated ,the following day my bbs were sore. My bbs usually get sore around day six or day seven after ovulation. Also I had just gotten over the flu but yet I was still exhausted. I really thought I just hadn't fully recovered yet. And I hate to say it but this month has probably been the lack of symptoms versus symptoms. I hope this helps. Please keep me updated.

User Image

I just got off of birthcontrol after 10 years so I don't think i have ever ovulated but I got a confirmed this month so I am excited about that but I am now 15dpo and still testing negative. I got a false positive with blue dye test today so I am now even more frustrated. ugh!!

11 years ago

When you say false positive what do you mean? Because last month I had two test positive outside the time frame. And I don't understand how that happens. Isn't hcg the only thing that turns the line a different color and if so, why the bad test? I was devastated. This time my test turned right away. I did another test last night to make sure. I hope you get a bfp. I know the waiting game sucks . Now that I got a bfp I'm worried that it won't stick. I had spotting Friday and some weird abdominal pain today. Who knows I think all we are destined to do is worry! And what dpo do you usually start AF ?

User Image

well I really don't know when I should be starting because I have only been off birthcontrol a few months and last month I didnt ovulate and didnt have a period. Previous months I had a 28 day one and then a really short one at like 18 days so I really dont know. But I confirmed ovulated this month so I should get a period right, and I am 16 dpo now so I would think I would have started by now. I tested this am and still BFN so frustrating.

The test I took yesterday had a faint line but it was a blue ink test and the line was very thin and gray, I read online that this happens a lot and it is a false positive. I took one right after that with same urine different brand and no faint line insight.

Who knows but I think I will strop stressing and just wait a few more days.

11 years ago

Just checking to see if you found out anything amandakbrown.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo