Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Iwanna, is your LP 14 days? Are you sure you ovulated CD 14 for sure?

The way cycles work, you have your 14 days til ovulation, than 14 day LP, which gives you your 28 day cycle. If your period is late, that means one of two things(unless something is really wonky) and that is either you ovulated late or you're pregnant. If you know you ovulated, for sure CD 14, and your LP is 14 days(which most are, and that is a consistent number that is unlikely to change), then you should either have your period or a bfp. Have you contacted your Dr to get a blood test done?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

My ticker is lying, I haven't ovulated yet. I had my u/s today, and have one big follicle. I still haven't gotten a positive OPK. They did a blood draw to check my lh levels and see if I was getting ready to have that surge.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Rocketmama, my LP is usually 11-12 days. Only in the last two months did I make it to 12 days since I started the metformin. I haven't had a 28 day cycle my teenage years. I got a really clear pos OPK on cd 14. But I felt my ovulation pain on cd15. I just want my period to come so I can start over since my test are negatives.

<a href=

11 years ago

I wanna, that is weird then. If you ovulated CD15, af should be there. What CD are you on? The only thing three things I can think of are 1)the pregnancy test is wrong. 2)Your LP is longer than you thought(which is possible if your previous cycles have all been anovulatory). 3)You didn't actually ovulate, just that your body geared up like it was going to, but nothing followed through.

11 years ago

That's not to say those are the *only* options, I was just letting you know what ideas I had. I hate the not knowing, hence me calling and doing the ultrasound today.

11 years ago

I take back everything I have ever said about not having side effects with Clomid. I have been such a basket-case since my first 100mg pill 3 days ago (I take the 4th today)... yesterday I had the ODDEST vision problems-- kind of like there was a strobe light in my head. It freaked me out, so I looked it up, and it's apparently a "rare" symptom. Not only that, but I've been extra forgetful..... so much so, and beware of TMI, I left a tampon in for almost 48 hours. WHAT THE??? I'm going insane.

11 years ago

babypbaby, I get that flashing light when I get migraines. But mine are always without the pain. I hope you are feeling better!

11 years ago

Rocketmama that is weird, I'm on CD28. I'm hoping I just O'd later than I thought and that my pg test will become positives soon.

<a href=

11 years ago

I hope so, too. Did you have any midcycle monitoring? I can't remember.

11 years ago

I am having some twinges on my right side, which is the side the follicle was on. I am waiting to hear about my bloodwork, while also holding my pee to take an OPK, just in case.

I am happy to have the one follicle, but was kind of hoping there would be two, lol. Does anyone else get like that? But I will for sure take one good egg over none.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo