Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Pink, last time my mood swings were BAD! on 10 days. Like I flipped about little stuff, which is soooo not like me. I totally pulled into myself and was quiet, which... I'm a talker, so that is REALLY unusual. Also, I got weird cramp and I am almost certain it was ovulation(blood work lines up with it). Other than that, it wasn't much worse than the other 6 cycles. Though this time around I had that slight dizziness, it still isn't bad.

OH! I do have a box of size one diapers coming in a few days. I did the Amazon subscribe and save for diapers for my son, but he is potty trained now. When I went to cancel the subscription, it said that I was locked into a bigger discount than the current one offered. So if I canceled and then resubscribed down the line, I wouldn't save as much. So I switched to size one instead of 6.

I am looking forward to being an Aunt of twins(though I wouldn't mind being a MOM to twins, either...). These are number 13 and 14 grandkids for my parents, but the first set of twins.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

rocker - I have never taken progesterone either but when it's high from Ovulation I always feel poorly. Aww you're going to be an Auntie of Twins? That's going to be fun :) I have 3 Nephews aged 2 and a half ,2, 18 months and 10 months. I also have a little girl who is 5 in January.

pink - what's tylenol? lol are you from Ammerica? I live in England and I haven't heard of it. My migraine is easing after 2 co-dydramol and ibuprofen. Yay! My period's due any day now too - BABY DUST!

Lauramarie -migaraines that bad are awful aren't they? I got some gel pad thing you stick to your forehead that's infused with menthol and surprisingly it helped!

My migraine is feeling a bit better now the painkillers are working. I wish AF would show up already I hate waiting.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello everyone. Do you mind if I join? I am on my first Clomid cycle. I am taking 50mg on days 2-6. I am currently 8dpo and lets just say I feel like i've symptoms but I think it is just the extra hormones from the tablets.

We will have been ttc for 4 years in January and are classed as unexplained fertility.

When I had my ultra sound on day 10 they saw three maturing follicles and a very thin uterine lining (2.4mm).
They said that this was a concern and so in a way I should be holding little hope for success this month but I just want to hold on to the possibility.

Anyhow baby dust to all and I hope we soon see lots of BFPs.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome goingforit,

I'd ask your Dr to switch you to femara (letrozole). It doesn't thin the uterine lining near as much. Get an estrogen check done too, a supplement can help that also.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thank you for that advise. I will ask her about it all when I speak to her next. In the meantime I've been eating brazil nits to help the lining.

User Image

11 years ago

goingforit85 - Hi, me and my husband have also been trying 4 years in January! We have a daughter who is 5 in January too so I have secondary infertility which they wouldn't look into til this year. Onto third clomid cycle now. How are you feeling after trying all this time? I hope you don't mind me jumping on you here lol!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

rockermama- that sucks about the mood swings.. my first round of clomid was terrible. I would secretly love to have twins also.. I cross my fingers that I will get pregnant with twins!! They run in both sides of my family so I am reallyyyy hoping! lol. That would be so great if you got pregnant with twins and then your brother and sister in law had their's also. Two sets of twins in a family would be amazing in my book.

ellekayejaye - I have a little girl who just turned 5. So our little ones are close in age. Yes, I am from the United states. I am a midwest girl from illinios. :) Tylenol is a brand name for acetaminophen. It is just an over the counter pain reliever.

goingforit85 - Welcome! My first round of clomid, I had symptoms that started at around 3 dpo and felt them til I got AF. I do think it was the hormones also. Good luck and baby dust to you!

AF still hasn't showed for me but I did have very light and very little red spotting one time when I wiped today but nothing else since then.. So I am figuring AF is taking her sweet time to show up tonight.

11 years ago

PINK:

HOT FLASHES! some small aches and some small headaches nothing not manageable..AND TIRED!! VERY EVIL WOMAN I MUST ADD is the worst part besides the damn hotflashes lol
CD 7 LAST OF CLOMID
CLOMID 3-7 150MGS

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

glmeyers1986 - oh my, I hate hot flashes!!!!! I had them off and on last night for more than an hour at around midnight.. So annoying!! I seem to have more of them AFTER I am done with taking the clomid and in the 2 WW. SO weird. I can understand being evil during them too, hehe.

Well my hubby is picking up my 150mg prescription on his way home from work.. I am starting to have mild cramps so I expect AF anytime. I am going to take it CD3-7.

11 years ago

Pink - I think I get more hot flashes during the 2ww too, especially at night. I could do without those as well! Sorry to hear is coming.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo