Community post

Discussion

I Didn't Want a November Baby Anyways

View Full Post

Here we go ladies for another month together. We can do it!

December is where it's at for babies!

To start things off...

I'm 30 dh 28. Been trying for 7 months. Cd range 25-30 days. Hoping things get easier this month.

Question to start things off. Does anyone exercise regularly while TTC? I always feel like I'm scared to after mid cycle like it will cause things to not work out. Anyone been through this?

Wishing everyone a happy weekend.
Welcome

44 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 44 of 44 Replies

Hello !

About the Clomid and light AF's ... i am only on Clomid due to damage on the left side due to Tubular years and years ago ... they say that Clomid just helps boost your hormones to help you ovulate from both sides ... If you are having a light AF you might want them to do a HSG to check your tubes and the lining of your Uterus to see if you have enough to implant .
My sister inlaw had a thin uterus lining and had to take another type of hormone to boost it

I am CD 9 and won't start BD until next week. Should get a possitive OPK on the 30th and then do the IUI then more BD to help possitive REsults !!!

13 years ago

Hello Girls!! Sorry its been awhile since ive been on but i have been really upset and down in the dumps.. As you can see from my siggy AF cameon March 14th:( like i knew she would!! SO i have been thinking these past 2 1/2yrs that it was my fault we werent able to concieve... Well we just did our second SA on DH and the results were lower this time than the first time!! and the first time we abstained for 2weeks(which they only want 2 or 3 days tops!) so we followed their rules and only abstained from dtd for 2 days before doing his SA(i was devastated cause i thought for sure the results would be better than the first, hah yeah right!!) anyways heres his results:
volume:2.4ml(normal)
Count(before wash) 5 mill per ml
Motility(before wash) 20%
Count(after wash) 728,000(not even a million!!)
Motility(after wash) 10%

The lab tech who gave me these preliminary reslults said we wouldnt meet IUI criteria so we would have to do IVF with ICSI to even get pregnant!!! I was heartbroken and DH is NOT taking it GOOD at all:( SO long story short we have to meet with our RE to decide whats next.. with our ins. we need a referral so i went to our PCP to get it and she tells me she cant give it to me i have to see my obgyn for that!!! total wasted money and time:( so my appt with the ob/gyn is April 12th!! After my appt i am supposed to call our Fertility Clinic to make an appt to see our RE .. So it looks like we are still going to be ttc on our own for the next two cycles until we get our treatment plan from our RE!!

SO it looks like i will be sticking around here with you wonderful women for a good while!!! it only takes one sperm and at least he has some in there that are normal:)!!! Just wanted to check in.. We are going our for the evening so I'll be back sometime tonight or tomm:) Dont have tooo much fun while im gone:) Oh and if by some miracle we did concieve this cycle we would be due on 12/22/2011 that would be a really really wonderful christmas gift!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Hey there, I just wanted to say don't get discouraged, I know you have been TTC for a while now, but I was just wondering (I am new so please forgive me if you mentioned this already) have you and your DH tried any fertility supplements for him? I have my DH on FertileAid, and I don't know A WHOLE LOT about it, BUT, since we are post op from a vasectomy reversal, I am in a group on babycenter.com called "trying to conceive after a VR" and there are tons of women who swear their DH's count and motilty and morphology came way up after a few months on it. So I started my DH on it right away. I don't know if this helps you but maybe in the mean time while you are waiting for your RE appointment you could check it out. I got ours from www.diapers.com but they sell it on tons of sites. Amazon sells it the cheapest I think. I will be praying for you, I pray lots of baby dust comes yours and everyone elses way. GL, KUP!!! :-)

Helen

Helen, 30 & Tait, 32 Mine, His and hoping for "ours" soon! TTC together since 2013

13 years ago

Well I have entered my fertile period or whatever. Our due date if we conceived this cycle would be this Christmas. Thats exciting. :-) But I guess we won't know for 2 weeks. LOL. GL to everyone. :-)

Helen, 30 & Tait, 32 Mine, His and hoping for "ours" soon! TTC together since 2013

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo