Community post

Discussion

I Didn't Want a November Baby Anyways

View Full Post

Here we go ladies for another month together. We can do it!

December is where it's at for babies!

To start things off...

I'm 30 dh 28. Been trying for 7 months. Cd range 25-30 days. Hoping things get easier this month.

Question to start things off. Does anyone exercise regularly while TTC? I always feel like I'm scared to after mid cycle like it will cause things to not work out. Anyone been through this?

Wishing everyone a happy weekend.
Welcome

44 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 44 Replies | Last Page

@ ambitious angel. Thanks for the reply. I am huge into fitness and working out and have been really concerned after I o'd to keep up with my running.

Finally CD 7. Feels like a year ago that AF came and now already starting to think of o'ing again and bding.

Wishing everyone the luck of the Irish for this month :-)

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! My husband and I have been ttc for just over a year. I am CD2 and will be starting my first round of clomid on CD5. I am very excited but also very nervous. My family is very supportive however they do not understand because I am the first to have trouble ttc in my family. It is nice to talk with others that understand.

I was hoping to get some tips and advice on extra things that could help our chances of having a December baby!!

We are super excited to see what the future can hold! Best of luck to all!!

13 years ago

Hopefull : glad to see another cycle buddy on this forum ... i am day 4 and on my 4th round of clomid
i call it the crazy Horny drug and the Water Retention drug !

WE are doing our 2nd IUI and i am 35 and DH is 39
i really don't enjoy the Clomid but they say to make sure I ovulate from both Sides they want me on it ... they have me doing it from day 3 -8

My goal this month is to excersise and take long walks with music to keep calm and stress free.
I am not going to Calander watch untill my O days and then after O just try and have FUN BD ! we have put way too much stress on the BD and its losing its flare !

Happy December babies to all the ladies !

13 years ago

Cd 8 and going to start bding this weekend. Trying this month to just be hopeful and not overanalyze every change with my body. We shall see.

Really interested in what you girls think of Clomid. Not on it, but hear a lot of women on it and wondering when your doctor decides to have you on that route. This is our 8th month of working on ttc. (really 6th bc took nov-dec and dec- Jan off.

Thanks ladies

Mooelainie- I have heard that clomid does that to you! I understand what you mean by losing the flare because after so many months of trying and discouragement it is like what's the point...so maybe this clomid will get me back on track...haha. I am hopeful that it works!

My doctor chose to go with clomid because she diagnosed me PCOS. In addition to that I have an elevated prolactin hormone which prevents me from ovulating. I am on medicine that lowers the level to a normal range. I have been on that for 2 months now and just got the go ahead on clomid. My husband has been tested and everything was normal on his sperm count.

We had been ttc for over a year before we got tests done to check fertility. I was very discouraged when I got the diagnosis but I'm very hopeful that the medicine will be the boost we need.

(BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!)

13 years ago

CD 10. Crazy how much better you feel the farther away from AF you get. Feeling positive and hopeful again.

How is everyone feeling? Other than not wanting to go to work in the am

I'd also like to join this thread too! I love participating on all the different forums. :)

Hope: I think I'm just one day behind you. Today is CD9 for me and I'm just waiting to O. I got a faint line on my OPK today so I will be testing actively and doing the BD too!

PS: I LOVE the name of this thread. Just makes me smile.

13 years ago

question guys!!! so i have an average cycle of 25-26 days and i ovulate, i know this because i always get +opks and o bleeding on the 12th day of my cycle.,but i have extremley light afs. we are talking 1 and 1/2 days to maybe 3 days and only day 1 is actual bleeding the rest are mainly spotting. i have been told by my f.s. that my progesterone levels are low,and i have to go for another test for lh on day 21 this month. will he put me on clomid or somethiing like it to help me. i am lost as i thought he won't put me on that as i already ovulate,hope you guys can help me out,and if im put on something like this will i get pregnant or no? im so desperate to have a child,that it is breaking my heart right now thinking this may not happen. im also 34 soon to be 35 and was wondering if this is possible perimenopause...

13 years ago

aroma - THat is a good question. I know lots of Dr.s put people on clomid even if they ovulate on their own. I am on clomid but I was ovulating irregularly so that is why I was put on it. I'm sur ethe Dr will explain why he thinks it is right for you. When do you go for an appointment?

User Image

13 years ago

Hi everyone. I am just joining this website as my DH and I are getting ready to TTC after his vasectomy reversal on Monday 3/28th. Its been 18 years that he has had it, thanks to his ex wife, and I have one DD of my own, he has 2 older children from his previous marriage, and now we want to try to have a child of our own. So I was just checking out things, we might be trying for december, or it might be january. Not sure yet. Depends on what the doctor says I guess. We can't wait. Its fun BDing but the fun is kinda gone if you can't try to have a family, lol. (sometimes). GL to everyone!

Helen

Helen, 30 & Tait, 32 Mine, His and hoping for "ours" soon! TTC together since 2013

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo