Community post

Discussion

18 dpo and getting bfn!

Hello all-
I ovulated Sept 6- af was supposed to arrive Sept 18. I am now 6 days late and 18 dpo. I've taken several hpts and all have been negative. I've been extemly tired and sick to my stomach off and on since 9dpo. Should I wait to test again? Has this happens to anyone else? I've also read in several places that if the fetus is a male or twins it can take longer for you to get a bfp. Has anyone else heard of this? Please help any advice or thoughts are welcome!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

The same thing is happening to me ovulated on 9th of sep and af was due 23rd only 1 day late but feel preg as i have had 2 kids before and they were both boys but i can say that with my frist son i took several cheap tests and all wer neg but took a digital and was 3+ wich means 5+ .... i have lots of symptome such as sore bbs gassy bloated very very sleepy heartburn nasuea cranky its just to many not to be preg lol

well hope you get ur BFP soon baby dust xx

11 years ago

Ive had all but the sore bbs. I've been taking a nap when my daughter does and I feel better when we wake up and when it's time for bed I'm exhausted but then can't fall asleep and once I do I can't stay asleep!

I hope you get your bfp soon as well as baby dust to you too!

11 years ago • Post starter

What did you find out? Were you pregnant?! I am 9 days late for my period and having preg symptoms and all bfn. I dont know what is going on.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo