Community post

Discussion

TTC for 6 months after TR!

I`m 26 and been TTC for 6 months after tubal reversal! Both tubes are open and each and every month I`m feeling more and more depressed when I get a ! All the success stories I`ve read just make me more anxious bc most have concieved near or before 6months after TR. The 2ww is about aggervating and disturbing now for me! I just want my !!!!! Anyone else feeling this way????
I`d appreciate the advice! to all!!!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

yes hon im 25 yrs old been trying for a year not suceeded

11 years ago

That sucks! I hope we get a soon! to us all that are having this issue

11 years ago • Post starter

Babydust, Hey how are you. Im feeling the same way. Im 37 and had tubal reversal in June. benn trying since July. Its very frustrating, all i want too is to see a BFP. My tubes too are open they say with very good length. I have been told to try and just it out of mind but so very hard when trying especially after reversal. Think we just need to find the patience but very very easier said than done. Im now in my two week wait once again and are so frustrated. You are still young so this would be an advantage. I wish you the best of luck :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo