Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive #5 after tubal reverasal

I've been trying to conceive for 10 months now after I had a tubal reversal I did get pregnant successfully and had a baby girl after my first six months now its seeming to take forever! Should I be worried?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have no idea if you should be worried, BabyDust, but you should know you're my hero. My mom raised five kids successfully and I don't know how she did it and kept her sanity. I have one very active, too smart little boy and it has taken his father and I over four years to decide we could handle another one without losing our minds. Haha! Get it, girl!

User Image

8 years ago

Have you had a dye test run on your tubes to see if they are still open? I too had a TR but from what everyone has said the scar tissue can build back up and close the tubes. The HSG test (think that's the name) will be able to tell you where you stand.. I got pregnant a couple years after my TR but it ended in a MC and we moved on to IVF.. Gl to you! Hope you conceive again soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo