Community post

Question

Any tricks or flips to TTC after tubal reversal? :)

Four years after having my tubes tied I decided I want another bundle of joy so I underwent getting a reversal done March 27,2012. I have been trying now for three months and it doesnt seem to be happening as quickly like with my others. I`d love to hear some stories of hope or others ttc after TR so I can keep my dreams of adding #4 to my beautiful family! Baby dust to all!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi, it took me 6 months after my tubal reversal to conceive my 1 st tubal reversal baby. I am now pregnant with my 3rd tubal reversal baby :) 29 weeks :D What I did for each was chart and use opks. I used vitex to regulate my body. I got pregnant very quickly. I also only was able to get one tube reversed. I would say just try to relax and enjoy your hubby ;)
Good luck!

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

Sometimes it takes awhile, even if you haven't had tubal reversal! My cycle buddy last month on this site was 6 months post-tubal reversal and just got her BFP! Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

I hope your pregnant by now. I just joined but my Tubal reversal was 11/25/13 I'm trying this month to conceive. If you are preggers let me know how it went.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo