Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

View Full Post

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Thanks mrsfroomie

11 years ago

Congrats msrfroomie!!! Hope you get good news on your blood tes today!!! and a !!!
I broke down and tested on DPO 11 (I'm now 13 DPO) and got another ! But I haven't has anymore spotting since then and am still having tons of symptoms. I am not going to test again until I'm late which won't be till Monday. HAHA - doubt I'll make it that long!!!
Good luck to all the rest of you ladies out there waiting to test!!!

11 years ago

JandB- Sounds good that the spotting stopped. Maybe it was left over blood from implantation?
Thanks for the Congrats! I am so happy b/c I got aPos Digi at 10DPO. Last time I didn't get one until 15 DPO and I lost that one. SO I am taking it as good.
I'll be back...

11 years ago • Post starter

My numbers came back. I know they were good but don't know that much about it.
Progesterone is 27
HCG is 20.
I believe I am 10DPO.
So haven't even missed AF yet.

wow congrats MrsFroomie!

I'm still around - 13dpo today and no sign of AF (usually always shows by 13dpo at the latest, unless I calculated my O date wrong this cycle)... but I tested yesterday and got another BFN. Boooo.... I'm also in Portugal right now and only have one more hpt with me so I'm trying to hold off on testing as long as possible. I just got here so it was easy to turn down the wine at lunch today with the excuse that I was dehydrated and jetlagged, but my father in law is here and it's going to start looking pretty suspicious if I keep turning down wine every day. Funny thing, one of the family friends who is here with my in-laws visiting from Boston made a joke about how I must be pregnant & that's why I'm not drinking. I know he was totally kidding but I'll take it as a good sign anyway ;)

Maybe tomorrow I'll just let them pour the wine in my glass and pretend to sip from it occasionally.

Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away and that I can give my husband the news that I'm pregnant for our 5th anniversary next week.

I'll try to post here if I get any news.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Good luck El!,,

Taking the wine and sipPing is less conspicuous than turning it down.
You can always go to the bathrooms and pour a bit down the sink.

We're here for you for you tomorrow when you test.

@el keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope you get your BFP

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm back from vacation so I'll be around more now

I've been testing daily and the line is definitely getting darker! Here's my latest photo showing tests from 11, 12, and 13 dpo. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=51583

I'm going to take a digital tonight or tomorrow to confirm, and I'm hoping to get in to see my doc for a blood test Monday afternoon. Whew, I can't believe this is really happening!

Congrats on the good test results Mrsfroomie!

Any updates el? What about you patientlywaiting? Hoping for more BFPs!

User Image

11 years ago

I haven't tested since 11DPO and I'm 14DPO today. AF is due tomorrow so I will be testing if she doesn't come. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't show her ugly face but I will definitely keep you ladies updated

11 years ago

Patient- best of luck tomorrow. Hope AF stays away.

Charlotte- your tests look great. That last one is really dark. Love the digital. Can't wait for you to see "pregnant".

Haven't heard from El,today. Hoping all is well.

Today I am crazy tired and bloated. Moody today. Hard to wait until Wednesday for my follow up blood test. Those numbers will help me feel a little more sure. Of course then there is the wait to see the heart beat. Then there is the wait for CVS or Amnio, and the list goes on!!!

Have a good Saturday night. My babysitter moved home so we are home with the kiddies tonight!
Par-Tay!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo