Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

View Full Post

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Haha I don't blame you. I'll probably end up testing on Sunday but my goal is to wait until Monday. I've seen BFP images on here from people as early as 6 dpo so anything is possible!

I haven't tried Wondrfro but I might next cycle if I don't get a BFP this time. I'm taking two boxes of FRER and one box of digitals (total of 8 tests) on our trip next week

User Image

11 years ago

I have been trying since my MC 7 weeks ago. Ovulated on 26th Aug 2012 I am 5 DPO.I been having some symptoms and is hoping they are real and not in my head.
Symptoms
*Ovary pain and belly button pulling sensation.
*Milky white discharge.
* Going to the toilet a lot.
*Feel sick on and off.
*Tiredness.
* Boob hurt, throat and under arm glands are swollen.

Hoping for a posative on the 9th Sep 12.

To All

11 years ago

@Charlotte I know right? You spend your entire early life hearing that the minute you have unprotected sex you'll get pregnant and suddenly you're trying and nobody has told you that it's not quite that simple!

I'm dying to start testing, even though I'm only 6po. Don't know why I'm even more impatient than usual this month. I should be concentrating on getting all my work done before vacation! But I just can't focus.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Seriously el! I feel so stupid for all the times I had a "scare" previously. I remember missing a day of the pill or taking one late and then swearing I was pregnant because it was such a big risk! Man if I knew I could BD round the clock for months and not get pregnant, I wouldn't have worried so much!

Will you have internet access on your trip? I think I will so I'll try to post when I test.

User Image

11 years ago

Charlotte and El, please try to post on your trips. I will be wanting to know.

11 years ago • Post starter

We'll have wifi in the apartment we're staying in for at least part of the trip, so I will definitely try to post if/when I test!

@Gina - I've had globs of white discharge the past few days too, only like once or twice a day. (sorry TMI!) I also have some pressure/very light cramps on my right side.

@charlotte I know, right? My mother was the worst cause she had me at 15 and claimed she'd only ever been with my father that one time. Then she had my sister at 18 like the minute my dad was able to move to the US to live with us. (Don't want to paint a terrible picture of her, she's still with my father & they were married by the time she conceived my sister) ... she had me completely paranoid that having sex = babies. And here I am having waited until I was done with school and married and settled in a decent job and no babies!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Gina and El- I have had smal drops of Miley discharge last two days. One could interpret that in so many ways. Like, had lots of discharge in part pregnancies so I must be pregnant. Or, must be body gearing up for AF.

I am laying in bed right now, have mild menstrual like carmpy feeling. My 4 year old daughter said, "maybe you need to poop!". Funny. Who knows maybe she's right. Lol.

@ el Sounds like we're feeling the same way. we both get BFP next week!

I know exactly what you mean. I was conceived while my mom was on the pill and I've been off the pill since May and no baby! My DH and I waited until we both finished school, had been married for a few years, got solid jobs and put a few years in to get settled before we started TTC. We were always told that the second you DTD without protection you're going to get knocked up. Apparently not!

I should have internet on and off throughout the week so I'm planning to check in here at least ever other day.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi I'm 6dpo today and also hoping for a may baby

11 years ago

Good luck Patience!
I am 5DPO today. I can't believe how slowly the days are going.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo