Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

View Full Post

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 80 Replies | Last Page

I tested tonight and got a BFN. Boooo! I might be out for the month, I guess I'll know for sure in a couple days.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

I also tested tonight and got a BFN. I might be out also but we will find out in a couple days. I'm hoping AF don't show her ugly face.

11 years ago

What dpo are you? Will you Try in the morning first thing?
Good luck. Let me know.
Oo

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 10DPO and I'm gonna test again when I'm 13DPO so hopefully I can wait that long

11 years ago

Hoping for a good result for you Patient.

Thanks mrsfroomie. How many days past ovulation are you?

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I think I got my today! Got a faint line when I tested early this morning! (Fmu on 11 dpo)

Posted a pic in my gallery....can't figure out how to post a link in here since I'm using my kindle.

I'm going to test again in the morning to see if I get a darker line. Ill try to update as soon as I can. We're on vacation with my db'sfamily until Saturday and I have extremely limited Internet access.

el don't give up! I had bfns with fmu on 9 and 10 dpo! I was totally bummed! Don't count yourself out yet!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

CHARLOTTE!!!! I looked up your HPT and it is SOOOO positive. Congrats!!!! Hope all goes well.

I am either 8-9 DPO and got negative. Thought maybe i saw a little something but I am probably just hoping to see something.
Guess I will test again tomorrow.
If my husband knew how much I spent on HPTs this month he would kill me!!!

Congrats again!!! and

Thank you! I'm really hoping it sticks! Praying for a darker line tomorrow!

to you! 8 and 9 dpo is still really early so keep us posted!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Charlotte - and your !!!! Hope u have a !!!

Well, I tested over the weekend while I was out of twon but I didn't get the great news charlotte got :( I was only 8 DPO so I thought maybe it was still early. Then I started spotting yesterday!:( For me that is a pretty good sign the will be here soon!:( I am currenlty CD 27 in a 31 day cycle and am 11 DPO. If I don't start in a couple days I'll probably try to test again - I am such a POSA!!
that everyone gets inthe next few days!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo