Community post

Discussion

4DPO, looking for a buddy

4 DPO, hoping for a May Baby.
Anyone want to do the TWW together?

80 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 80 Replies | Last Page

I'm 5 dpo today! Always looking for cycle buddies!

How have you been feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi.
According to your other reply I guess I am only 3-4 DPO today.
I swear I was feeling achy in my uterus yesterday. According to what I read it was too early for implantation. But according to my last pregnancy which I lost I felt like that just a few days free O too.
I have way felt implantation with my other three pregnancies.
1 other MC and 2 babies!
So we'll see.
How are you feeling?

11 years ago • Post starter

I've been feeling some pressure, maybe dull cramps, for the last two days but I don't know if that means anything. Maybe I just ate something that didn't agree with me? Who knows! I'm TTC my first so I don't really know what to expect! It's so hard to determine what's a symptom and what's not.

How long have you been TTC?

to you this cyle!

User Image

11 years ago

In May we decided to go for a third. I wasn't doing OPKs or paying attention, we just went for it.
I got a BFP probably 5 days before AF was due.
several days later I had MC.
Then my OB made me wait a cycle.
Then the next time i O'ed, my husband and i were in two different states! UGH!!!
So this is the first month trying again.
I have been very very spoiled and have gotten pregnant first try the four times I have tried to get pregnant.
I keep telling myself that there is NO WAY I can be 5 for 5 on that and to have very low expectations this month...especially since I am 38 this time.
How long have you been trying?
Have you been married long?

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc but I'm glad you and your DH are ready to try again!

I am 27 and my DH is 29. We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary in May and I went off BC then. I didn't have a cycle right away so we didn't actually start trying until June which makes this our third try. We're both in good health so we've always assumed we wouldn't have any trouble getting pregnant but clearly this isn't going to be as easy as I'd hoped!

It's great that your previous pregnancies happened so easily! you get a BFP this month

User Image

11 years ago

Hi there! I would love a cycle buddy!!! I am currenlt CD 21 and 5 PDO. DH and I have been ttc #1 since October. :( We r both 32 and in good health. But I have PCOS and 2 blood clotting disorders. :( This is our first month using 50 mg clomid and I'm super exicted!! I've had lots of symptoms so far but I think they are related to the progeterone pills the dr has me taking after O. I've had a headache about everyday and kinda nausous, I've alsp had some mild cramping and some pressure since right after O. bbs have been very sore too!! I think it's still to early for implatation so I guess the symptoms are probably from the progesterone!!
that we all get our soon!!!

11 years ago

In car boobs were just achy/throbbing.
It's all such a mind game isn't it!!!

Hi Girls,
what CD are you today?
When will you test?

Good morning

I'm CD21, 6 dpo. I'll probably start testing on 9 or 10 dpo, so Monday or Tuesday. I'll be on vacation with my DH and his family for a week starting tomorrow, so getting a BFP will definitely make the trip memorable!

What about you Mrsfroomie?

User Image

11 years ago

I am CD 21, I believe 5DPO.
Will test sunday or monday because i am a crazy and it's fun. I know I wont really see anything if pos until Tuesday but people have seen things so why not.
I ordered a pack of Wondrfro on Amazon, they were pretty cheap. Also come FRER in case I really suspect something early.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo