Community post

Discussion

trying to concieve

hi all im new, im 6dpo, feeling, moody, nausea through the night, my stomach is like bottomless pit, constantly hungry, bbs not to bad no major changes.had cervix mucus yestertay, back is achey and body. im due on 30/8/12. had sex before ovulation and on the time, so im hoping things are happening, even tho im too early. any body else experiencing these sympyoms (baby dust) xx

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hey nat123wales, Im 10 dpo (I think, if not I am CD 23) and I am having nausea. I was pg before but was not viable but I am feeling the same as I did before. I am really warm, face flushed, and even though I am tired I dont seem to want to sleep much, I am alert but I find my eyes are tired and heavy. Weird symptom I know. I am hoping for a sticky bean. I felt pregnant yesterday and the day before but today not as much even though I have more nausea today than I did the past two days. I also have decreased appetite because I dont know what I want to eat and (TMI coming) bcause it seems everything I eat makes me extremely gassy and I seem to have loose, water BM's and I do it like 3 times a day. My suspected day of implantation was CD20 (possibly 6dpo) and that is when I started getting more symptoms like being extremly moody, and I felt some twinges and had increased temperature. I tested 7 and 8 DPO but bfn I suspect too early if I implanted only 2 days prior. I will test again on Friday. Here's to hoping. Let me know any other symptoms you may have and I will do the same.

11 years ago

hi hun, yes i keep u informed im really moody and feeling fat coz im wanting junk food. my bbs dont feel different, but im getting twinges too. last couple of days ive been really bad with nausea, today im not to bad just eating lol, been really gassy lol. xx

11 years ago • Post starter

hi, I am also 6DPO and having quite a few symptoms in the past couple of days. have had frequent, loose BM for 2 days (sorry if TMI), what feels like PMS cramps yesterday and today, Strange pressure feeling, Stuffy nose but only early this morning. I have been TTC for my second child for 3 months, after coming off of birth control. I am really anxious and am the type of person that wants to know if I am preg, and a POAS holic. I know your not supposed to constantly wonder if your pregnant or not but I can't help it, it is litterally all I think about. Hoping for a SOON! to all.

11 years ago

hya sparkle, im 7dpo today, ive had little loose bm this morning, bbs still no major changes. like im expecting to, cos ive read alot of women get sore bbs when 4dpo, women are different. dry mouth, thirsty, pulling like aches, feelin sicky, when i eat it goes, but other day 4dpo i was really sick and tired. i really want as so inpatient xxx

Loose BM too! Sounds like we all have the same symptoms! I am more nauseous today and I slept like crap last night. I was so alert and awake but I was so exhausted. I guess my baby brain kept me awake. I am CD24 and somewhere between 10 and 12 DPO.

11 years ago

aww i wish all very well im really hoping in the next 4days im goin to take test . saying what i said earlier, im gettin back ache again, bloating, n slightly sicky feeling. all this morning ive been feeling great, now im yukky lol.4dpo i had sleepness nites it drove me insane, partner snoring, and im tossin n turning lol. quick elbow in the back xx

im 8dpo today, im not feeling anything, part from mad dream i had last nite, and so irritable and moody, im constantly shouting no temperture. completely different from 6dpo. ive also heard if temperture gone back to normal, it could mean that its an implantation? it can happen from 6-12dpo? im still weird with my food tho. my hub did lovely salad, and i didnt want it and i love salads, so i put pizza in lol, ive got to be in the mood for certain foods, which isnt like me, quick question anyone got achy legs on thighs?.. any i hope doesnt come

Just thought I would update you all. I got my 13 DPO, last Friday. Woo hoo!!! Good luck to you ladies. I am 4 weeks and my syptoms are tiredness, feeling of bubbles in my stomach, gas (but not as bad as in the TWW), my face is still flushed and I am warm and food tastes really good. ANd I may be consuming more of it. lol

11 years ago

Oh yes @nat123wales, I have achy legs too but moreso an achy back and dull lower abdomen cramps. And I have severe mood swings. I cant even stand my own company sometimes!! Very irritable. Mood goes from depressed to elated at times. Sometimes I hold grudges with my bf over stupid things (he didnt text me back within 2 hrs, rediculous) and other times it just rolls off my back (which is totally unlike me). Im also making lots of little mistakes and forgetting things and it frustrates me. Preggo brain.

11 years ago

wow nicki . im 12dpo and due in 2days, pure backache. no sore bbs. bloating, nausea gone :( so im out this month by the sounds of it. xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo