Community post

Discussion

8DPO...WHY DON'T I FEEL PREGNANT IF THE TIMING WAS RIGHT????

I'm 8DPO I'm having some early pregnancy symptoms: Gassy, Fatigued/Exhaustion, Heartburn (sometimes), etc.....but I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all were BFN :(.....I can't tell if my belly is hard or not because I'm a fluffy woman LOL but I am having mild pressure here and there throughout the day just about everyday, so why don't I feel pregnant did implantation even occur yet is that why??? I did the implantation calculator on here and it said that implantation can occur between 7DPO(common) 8DPO(common) 9DPO(VERY COMMON) 10DPO(common) & 11DPO(common), so what do I do now how can I tell if Implantation occured??????? PLEASE HELP ME

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,

I think it's really hard to pinpoint exactly when implantation occurs. I've read some women can have cramping and light spotting. I know if you chart sometimes you'll get a implantation dip for one day followed by a temp spike the next day.

As far as all the symptoms go I think that for many of us including myself we're so focused on getting that bfp that any twinge or cramp makes us think that it's a pregnancy symptom. What I've been trying to do is ask myself if I wasn't ttc right now would I even be feeling this symptom of would I just chalk it up to pms. Also early pregnancy and pms symptoms are so similar you can't really tell them apart. The only thing that will without a doubt tell you if you're pregnant is getting a positive pregnancy test. I wish there was some way to know sooner, but it's all really a guessing game until that happens.

Right now I'm 10dpo and I was so sure I was pregnant because my temps were higher than usual this month, but they dropped off today so AF will be rearing her ugly head tomorrow I'm sure.

8dpo is pretty early to test I'd give it a few more days and try again. I really hope it's your month for a BFP!
Lots of baby dust to you!!!

11 years ago

I agree with the response from impatientmama... 8dpo is VERY early for a pregnancy test to show up positive. Wait a few more days. I know, I know, it's very hard to! But at this point, any symptoms you're feeling could be either pregnancy OR pms... since it's the same hormone that's rising right now in either case.

Good luck!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo