Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 12 DPO...

Has anyone else had spotting this late, that lasted for about 24 hours? I'm so confused. I thought AF had started, but the flow/spotting stopped. Could that have been implantation? The spotting was light to dark pink, almost red, and it was sticky and stretchy (cm?). I hear implantation bleeding occurs at any time from 6-12 DPO, but I also hear it is not that much blood at all, and I bled for about 24 hours.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Mommy!

Sounds like you are not out yet for this month! Take the weekend and relax and let's pray that we both can post our BFP on Monday

Baby dust to you!

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Hi Mommy!

Sounds like you are not out yet for this month! Take the weekend and relax and let's pray that we both can post our BFP on Monday

Baby dust to you!

Me: 46DH: 54 Daughters 28 and 13 years old Twin Stepsons 20 years old July 2012: Our first month of seriously TTC using: CD 2 ~ OPK ~ Fertility Blend men and women ~ Maca Root ~ Royal Jelly ~ Preseed and holding out from BD for 3 weeks since we are older User Image

11 years ago

Thanks! I hope so!! I have been spotting still... but not very much. I wonder if this is just a light period. It's so hard to tell. :( Good luck to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo