Community post

Discussion

7DPO Cramping & Bloating

Hey everyone.

So last night, I had some pretty painful cramping in the center, just above my hips. The area felt firm and bloated. I'm not sure if this was just a stomach ache of some sort or implantation cramping? There was no spotting of any sort. I took a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon, and didn't see any faint line at all. It still could be too early to notice a line. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and then found out they were pregnant?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there!

I'm only 5 dpo (if I calculated correctly) and have major bloating and honestly my stomach is NEVER bloated unless AF is due in 3 days time (mine is due on 9 aug and that is still a long way to go)

I look like I'm 4 months preggy and yes I do have bad cramping too, UTI, tender breasts, nausea, and I just feel very full at my lower abdomen (the kind when you stand and you feel great pressure in your uterus)

Funny thing is I do not have any spotting AT ALL. Never did had any spotting with my first son too...

When is your AF due?

11 years ago

Wow! You've got a lot of symptoms. You have a uti? Isn't that a urinary tract infection? That's not good.

Honestly, I have no idea when my AF is due. My AF has always been irregular, and I got an IUD (Mirena) removed on the 11th. I then ovulated on the 20 and 21st. All I know is that I'm 9 DPO today. :)

I can't wait to test! I've been kinda bad... and tested yesterday, but of course got a BFN. I hope that is just because it's too early to tell.

I haven't had any spotting either!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo