Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 9 DPO or close to it? Let's compare symptoms. :)

Hey all!

I am 9DPO today. I had some pretty terrible cramping the evening of 7DPO, and the cramping continued to the next day, but was more mild. I felt a pulling and tightening sensation in my lower abdomen. Today, the cramping is gone. I am feeling only slightly nauseous. I'm hoping for a BFP!

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'd like to be your tww buddy, on 6dpo today I think, your symptoms sound way more promising, I had cramping and pulling with butterfly like feelings on dpo 3 and 4, but everything subsided yesterday just weird funky feeling as if my lower abdomen being tickled from the inside, high energy levels today and yesterday although some smells been bothering me more than usual... This me trying for number two, first one was easy and I was tired from day one.. And that was my cardinal sign so I'm a bit hopeless right now...

11 years ago

Aww. Don't get hopeless. :) It'll happen when it happens! I'm trying for #2 as well. My first sign with my first was exhaustion, and that day, I found out I was 5 weeks along. Sometimes I wonder if I am just imagining additional symptoms in hopes that they're real, and that they point to pregnancy! I've gone a bit crazy. But I'm also in no hurry for #2. My daughter is 10 m.o., and my significant other and I aren't really trying persay, but we're not preventing either. So we'll see. Good luck to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 9 dpo today also. Last night I was trying to sleep and I was soooo nauseous that I honestly felt sea sick lying in my bed! A terrible headache came out of nowhere. I woke up a lot with hot flashes. Then this afternoon, again out of nowhere, I got the worst headache I have ever had. I feel so dizzy it is almost disorienting. Hopefully this will be a BFP! GL to you!

11 years ago

AMLW05... Your symptoms seem pretty promising! I had some more cramping this evening. But I'm thinking that may just be an allergic reaction to something I ate? I have this odd rash on my stomach. Hmmm... anyways. I wish I knew what was causing the cramping. Tomorrow, I am 10 DPO! Yay. :) When do you plan on testing?

Hi ladies,

Am 10 DPO today and all i have been getting are some headaches on and off, ear ache and today out of nowhere i get yellow CM. Since 2 DPO i have had some rather painful haemmoroids (sorry TMI). other than that not a peep from by BBs.

11 years ago

Hey everyone. I am 11 DPO today. I took a 10mIU test (so really sensitive) yesterday, and it came back neg... is that just too early?? :(

8dpo here I've been cramping since about 4dpo it just stopped today I've felt a few twinges today but thats it I was gassy all yesterday and my breast started to feel tender today they are still tender and at moments have a tingley feeling and at moments sharp pains I also had a dizzy spell with some light headedness and increased CM... in all honesty I feel like my period is going to come on earlier then its supposed to... not gonna get me hopes up too much

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo